Roy Moore Refuses to Concede Defeat

Originally published at: Roy Moore Refuses to Concede Defeat | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTAZuxICja8

Roy Moore is refusing to concede defeat. As we’ve talked about before it looks as if there was some serious chicanery going on with the vote. Why else would the Alabama Supreme Court make an emergency ruling to allow digital voting records to be deleted? There’s no rational reason to do such a thing unless the intent was to conceal vote fraud.

And how is it that the Black vote was higher for this random special election than when Barack Obama ran for President? None of this adds up.

I’ve noticed that none of the “conservative” commentators have even brought up these things even though it is a big deal. Instead, they claim that the GOP needs to run better candidates and other horse shit.

The National Review is even claiming Moore is even claiming that Moore is a snowflake!

The Republican party is filled with some of the most unbelievable faggots imaginable. I hope Moore presses on. To hell everyone else.

2 Likes

I hope at the very least he is able to expose some of the flagrant and transparent fraud. When Soros-backed groups can openly boast about bussing people in from all over the country to vote in an Alabama election, something is very wrong.

1 Like

The black vote was a lot higher b/c:

Soros Army in Alabama to Register Convicted Felons to Vote Against Roy Moore

“Thousands of felons may have registered to vote in the weeks leading up to the Alabama Senate election”

Who allowed it?

“Alabamians convicted of a felony had been prohibited from casting ballots in the state until May, when Republican Governor Kay Ivey signed a law that restored the right to vote to some of them.”

1 Like

I stopped reading your post at “Moore” I don’t listen to you people.

I teach people to recognize your kind so they can ignore you. Whites will never be free until we stop listening to anti-Whites and Jews and their lies.

That being said, it’s time for you to go take your meds.