Roman Polanski's sex attack accusers are 'anti-Semitic' says female French TV director, 85, who insists the filmmaker can't be a rapist because he 'has a beautiful wife'

3 Likes

One of my favorite quotes from Charlie Manson was when he went before the parole board. He said something along the lines of, “Well, first I’m gonna get on my motorcycle. Then I’m going to go to Libya to see The Ayatollah. After that, I think I’ll go to France…you know there’s some people over there I ain’t too happy with”.

7 Likes

Haha… thats funny…

Charlie if nothing else, was always funny.

1 Like

Charlie, despite his lunatic appearance, was spot on about a LOT of things. I wonder how much of his apparent mental health problems was media spin or the result of decades behind bars?

3 Likes

Doing big time like that is definitely a factor.

1 Like

More than likely. I know a few guys irl that have been behind bars for long periods of time and none of them came out the same.

Of course she said that - that’s the Jews’ trump card - bring up the Holocaust (which is in ever damn story I read about Polanski, how his family fled “evil Nazis” in Poland) - to claim your opponent is a Nazi.

Hell, now they’re even skipping the Holocaust part and going straight to “anti-Semite.”

This is Jews protecting other Jews, which they do no matter what the crime, up to and including drugging and raping children - as is the case with Polanski.

3 Likes

Poor jews, always innocent victims eternally traumatized by the holocaust.

In an early 1970’s interview, Manson was asked if he was feeling remorse for the murdered victims on Cielo Dr. He said no and something like, ‘those people rape and abuse children!’ This was before Polanski got arrested in the late 70’s, so I wonder how much Manson knew of Polanski. Did the murderers take film with them from the home? Could just be BS but it was interesting.

1 Like

Manson knew far too much as far as what was going on in (((Hollywood))). If you really want to know more about Manson, I’d recommend two sources. The first, is the documentary Charles Manson: Superstar. Styxhexenhammer666 has also done some extensive research on Manson. Styx as it happens, is friends with Nikolas Shreck (director of Superstar).

1 Like