Robert De Niro Yells "Fuck Trump" at Tony Awards

Originally published at: Robert De Niro Yells “Fuck Trump” at Tony Awards | Infostormer.com

Does anybody still watch these stupid awards shows? If so, who are those people? These things are gay as fuck.

Illustrating that fact, was the crazy race-mixing weirdo Robert De Niro who yelled “fuck Trump” at the Tony Awards. He received a standing ovation from the nutcases in the audience for this remark.

I’m not sure why De Niro is so angry at Trump. He’s done a good job with the economy and just made history with the North Korea talks. This rant was definitely ill timed.

Trump responded to De Niro with the following tweets.

Trump does bring up a good point. De Niro probably suffered brain damage back in the late 1970s when he was filming “Raging Bull” that old boxing movie. It’s probably what led him to marry a nigger and produce ugly mongrel children.

9 Likes

He’s just a liberal SJW pussy now.
Best scene he ever did below.
What a loser he is to criticize our country and president. Only subversive Jews do that.

6 Likes

Punchy LOSER LITTLE Robert Deniro found drunk in the gutter after the low rated NO TALENT awards show!

4 Likes

What an obscenely hideous vipers brood! Plainly De Niro’s brain has been nonfunctional for years.

5 Likes

4 Likes

“Fuck Trump”?

I’m pretty sure that that’s an FCC violation.

3 Likes

DiNero and Trump surely must know each other, they’re both native New Yorkers. One lives on West 57th, the other in TriBeCa ( I live on the top floor of the PAN AM building in Midtown). Is there some bad blood between them, or is DiNero just being a typical limousene liberal A-hole? He is the worst guy in the world to interview, extremely moody and taciturn.

2 Likes

I bet. Yeah I’d hate to meet the fuck-pig bastrd.

1 Like

No dementia, dumbass deniro,…F U C K YOU ASSHOLE!!

1 Like

These meat puppets should keep their mouths shut. Being paid huge amounts of money pretending to be other people doesn’t mean you’ve got something to say. The smart ones act with a degree of restraint and self respect unlike this embarrassing old coot. He was pretty good in Brazil though and the Godfather, man it’s just sad…

1 Like

I think that we can officially declare public decorum dead.

And it wasn’t us that killed it.

1 Like