Rioters Takeover Hong Kong's Parliament Building

Originally published at: Rioters Takeover Hong Kong’s Parliament Building | Infostormer.com

Hong Kong has been part of China for 22 years now, but for some reason the people there are angry at this fact and are now rioting in the name of democracy. The rioters even took over Hong Kong’s parliament building and vandalized it.

AP:

Hundreds of protesters swarmed into Hong Kong’s legislature Monday night, defacing portraits of lawmakers and spray-painting pro-democracy slogans in the chamber before vacating it as riot police cleared surrounding streets with tear gas and then moved inside.

The three-hour occupation, which ended early Tuesday, came on the 22nd anniversary of the former British colony’s return to China, a city holiday, and reflected mounting frustration with Hong Kong’s leader for not responding to protesters’ demands after several weeks of demonstrations. The protests were sparked by a government attempt to change extradition laws to allow suspects to be sent to China for trial.

Protesters whacked away at thick glass windows until they shattered and then pried open steel security gates. Police initially retreated as the protesters entered, avoiding a confrontation and giving them the run of the building.

Demonstrators stood on lawmakers’ desks and painted over the territory’s emblem on a wall. The crowd also wrote slogans calling for a democratic election of the city’s leader and denouncing the extradition legislation. Many wore yellow and white helmets, face masks and the black T-shirts that have become their uniform.

RT did a piece describing how these riots are being organized by the CIA and non-governmental organizations from the United States.

Long story short, this looks like another one of these color revolutions being pushed by covert intelligence operatives that are backing this to embarrass China.

These started out as simple protests over unpopular legislation, but now it looks like someone decided to pour gasoline on the fire and the end result are these riots. They’re daring the Chinese to send in military forces to restore order.

3 Likes

it’s not just “unpopular legislation” it’s an extradition agreement whereby Hong Kong will be sending their citizens to China for torture. riot they should to protest this evil. if The CIA is involved, this is one of the few times i’m backing them. the people of Hong Kong are much more free than in Mainland China and they don’t want to be subjugated to Chinese oppression.

Well think twice. I have been to China, and after seeing the society, laws there are created to protect their own people. They are vehemently anti corruption. Yes I know it’s pretty much authoritarian government to our perspective since we are conditioned to democracy. My friends over there said many criminals of Chinese citizens chose to flee to Hong Kong to avoid being apprehended. However, the society there is pretty healthy compared to here, I mean u gotta to be an idiot or devishly greedy to commit crimes in China. The government takes good care of their citizens, despite low wages- but surprisingly affordable even for their earnings (food, goods,etc…) yes that’s called economic manipulation. if you turn your back against them, yes hell to pay. That’s how it is there. Anyways, Hong Kong today is a direct result from Jewish drug pusher Sasoon’s dirty dealings. China is just taking it back what’s rightfully theirs.
http://satyricon20.tripod.com/sat33-Sassoon.htm

1 Like

sure… but where would you rather live, Hong Kong or China? the chinese now have a ‘social score’ system giving advantages to those who tow the line. under such a system here, we’d all be jobless and starving. say anything bad about the gov and you will be in big trouble. the internet is highly regulated. folks like us would have been rounded up long ago.

Yeah you’re right. 100%. Personally I would like to live in a system that favor our race such as China’s. However I do understand that our rights will be sacrificed in place for security. Bill of rights of America is an uniquely white thing. Sadly we are witnessing erosion of such rights. Because of the flooding of mud- and today’s generation are sleeping or prefer being apathetic. To be honest, even the Chinese rural population are well fed but, unlike the gluttonous fat rural population like ours

well, if we rewrite our constitution so that it can’t be intentionally misinterpreted things would be much better. certainly the founders didn’t intend for blacks to have rights as ‘men’. treating blacks as equals pretty much destroyed America.

Well, the chinks know better than us they had enough of the foreign meddling for centuries. I have alot of respect for them for their governance. Although they are written in their favor. Not ours. Yes, We need our constitution that explicitly favors the whites. The kike rats reinterpret and messed it up. Our founding fathers’ one flaw: the constitution might can be malleable and amended.

1 Like