Richard Spencer's Divorce Becomes International News

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/richard-spencers-divorce-becomes-international-news/

Richard Spencer who has been one of the more prominent faces of pro-White activism, is in the middle of divorcing his wife of eight years. Normally such a matter would not be worthy of comment but this shit is getting plastered all over the international Jew news media.

His wife is accusing him of physically abusing her which basically means that Spencer is fucked. She will undoubtedly take half if not more of his assets.

BBC:

The wife of US white nationalist Richard Spencer has accused him of being "physically, verbally and emotionally abusive", US media report.

In papers filing for divorce, Nina Koupriianova said on one occasion in 2011 Mr Spencer dragged her down the stairs, resulting in bruises.

She said that in 2014 he again "attacked" her when she was four-months pregnant.

In comments to the Associated Press, Mr Spencer denied being an abusive person.

Richard Spencer is a figurehead for US far-right groups and popularised the term "alternative right".

Spencer is denying her claims on his Twitter account, but it doesn't even matter if her claims are bullshit. She is a woman and a woman must be believed. Most divorce courts side with the woman. That's just the way things work in the fucked up so-called "justice" system we have in America.

And if the divorce situation wasn’t bad enough, Spencer posed for a picture in front of a gay pride flag with his new girlfriend who promptly posted it on Instagram.

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1055142444092809217

I do feel bad that Spencer is having his life ruined from this divorce, but this guy has been one disaster after another for our cause. He has an obvious alcohol problem and at best has been a below average messenger. And now he’s posing in front of a homosexual pride flag? This is fucked up. There’s simply no room for faggotry in this movement and this does not send a good message.

Hopefully he takes a permanent break from political activism. He’s doing much more harm than good at this point. If he was an effective messenger he would have been banned from Twitter already. The fact that he’s not is why he’s one of the few people in pro-White circles who has not been totally blacklisted from the digital public square.

5 Likes

Spencer had the potential to be a prominent White leader and public intellectual. He had a good fashy look, too. Maybe if he was 25 instead of 40 he could have redeemed himself. But it’s time to look past him and the rest of that “alt-right” crowd. If the White race is going to be saved its leadership is going to come from the ranks of Generation Zyklon. Half of those Millennials deserve nothing but a 9mm round fired into the back of their skulls.

7 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s spot on. Spencer had lots of potential but he’s unfortunately wasted much of it. I hope I’m wrong and he redeems himself but I’m not sure that’s in the cards.

At this point our goal should be in converting as many members of Generation Z to not just be followers but active participants in a growing racial nationalist movement. I think that’s where any real radical change has the potential to come from.

5 Likes

too much drama… Spencer will be fine. he’s probably very glad that “da beatch be gawn” so he can get on with his new girlfriend and life. good for him…

but let this be a lesson to everyone here. MARRIAGE IS A LEGAL, HELLISH TRAP. don’t settle for a woman who you think has even a remote chance at betrayal. if you hook-up with said beeotch you have done something wrong. you let your dick be your guide instead of your intellect. just say “NO” to the bitches until the right one comes along.

3 Likes

If you listen to Spencer talk, you can hear the twinge of gayness in his voice. The same goes for his mannerisms.

4 Likes

There is only one leader:

4 Likes

This looks like a deliberate effort to destroy a man using a very old method, the treachery of a venal woman.

2 Likes

But still - he should know better than to pose in front of a faggot fag even if his GF dangles some pussy in front of him to do so.

4 Likes

he probably did it to piss off the left. y’all are jumping to conclusions. Spencer is a valued leader in the movement.

1 Like

Yes, I cringe at that.

3 Likes

His new girlfriend.

1 Like

@AngryGoy I get the impression - mind you, it’s only an impression - that Spencer is something of a libertine, shall we say?

1 Like

According to Nick the Spic Fuentes the Earl of Spencer has quite the roving eye and may not be the most faithful of men.

1 Like

That Spencer-guy even had an appearance in German TV, around 2016. He was presented as one of the most important American Nazi-leaders. And he made a very good impression back then. I remember when he praised Hitler in that interview and even used some German terms like “Lügenpresse” which was pretty cool. Of course those stupid corrupted TV guys did what they always do in such a situation. They immediately started their typical Nazi-Holocaust-warning bullshit. It’s always the same “Pavlov’s dogs” reaction…
So that Spencer-guy seemed to have the balls to become a real big one. However, his actual development is quite disappointing. And his new bitch obviously has a bad influence on him. He should start to use his “flesh-rifle” correctly and tame that wired bitch. Hopefully at least his homo-stunt was only a joke…

3 Likes

@sturmfuehrer78 Spencer has also been photographed with that Russian jewess Юлия Иоффе.

1 Like

His wife is Slavic, too, I believe.