Reminder that SJWs are trying to destroy everything: software edition

I work as a software engineer. My field is full of faggots, of all kinds. It’s also full of stupid cunts who think they should get extra points for being there, and who want to (((increase diversity))) for no real reason.

Lately, everything is open source (including what runs this forum). One of the biggest organisations has been Open Source Initiative (OSI), who does a bunch of promotional shit and other stuff that honestly is hardly necessary. We would do fine without them. It’s bureaucratic nonsense similar to all these other interest groups out there. They are having elections and they have put (probably useless) women up for no real reasons other than they are women.

The screenshot shows a post on Slashdot, and it is 100% correct.

What shouldn’t surprise me anymore I guess is the sheer amount of male (not men) soyboy faggots who come to the defence of these women thinking they are doing them favours. They call historically one of the largest sites to promote open source software ‘garbage’ just because the users there don’t like their faggotry, and do not believe in censorship.

A perfect example. Has to mention ‘first female’ like a homo.

The Tor Project, makers of Tor, which you might use to get to Daily Stormer at this point, have been infiltrated.

https://blog.torproject.org/making-diversity-default-open-source-world

China will win in the end, because they don’t do this bullshit.

1 Like