Record Cold Temperatures Hit East Coast

Originally published at: Record Cold Temperatures Hit East Coast | Infostormer.com

So I just got back home after visiting Andrew Anglin in the Daily Stormer’s offices in Lagos, Nigeria. The weather in Nigeria was nice and warm. I enjoyed the climate there very much.

Unfortunately, the weather back home is horrible. We are getting record cold temperatures across the east coast of the United States!

I was told over and over again that global warming is like the biggest problem ever. I was also told that we were all going to die if we did not fix this problem.

Well, where is all that global warming I was told over and over about? Based on what I’m seeing for weather right now, it is clear that the people pushing global warming hysterics were full of shit!

Even the President has recognized this.

Global warming my ass! They’re getting like -89 degree wind chill on the top of fucking Mount Washington!

Boiling water is being instantaneously turned into snow up there in these conditions!

4 Likes

I guess this is why they changed the name to Climate Change. I’m freezing down here!

2 Likes

I get the chance to rock my fleece-lined B3 bomber jacket!

1 Like

Another Ice Age would wipe out hundreds of millions of useless eaters, most of whom are niggers and semites.

2 Likes

It is rather brisk. Although the silver lining to this is that in areas with cold weather you generally see fewer niggers roaming around.

4 Likes

COME WINTERCHAN & FREEZE THE MUDS!

3 Likes

I’m not really complaining. The cold kills off many parasites.

2 Likes

It is true niggers hate cold weather.

2 Likes

If you buy yourself some low poundage ankle weights (just 2 lbs. is enough), & some miniature dumbbells (again, I go for the 2 lbs. size) & throw them around every now & then, you’d be surprised how warm you can stay. Plus, there are collateral health benefits. Give it a try!

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s the hot weather that keeps most of the Cactus Coons in my neck of the woods…

2 Likes

It’s funny to see how sluggish the coloreds are in this extreme cold weather. I imagine that street crime in all the nig-nog cities like Chimpcongo is dropping right now, along with the temperature.