Random Memes and stuff

“Random” nigger on white “revenge rape” is at its highest levels ever in the USI.

Just like you, white woman.

Homeless negro junkie demon “randomly” stabs woman with needle

How else could target continue to exist and sell overpriced garbage made in China without negroid shit beasts assaulting people with their muh digg?

cRapper monkey chimps out on its hoe wiff banana puddin’

Muh dikk at da collitch muhfuggah

Feral nigger murderer who preys on human gets to continue stealing oxygen at NU on our dime

Gibbs me dat pussay hoe

Serial rapist ape arrested and properly caged

illegals bring third world-ism into white nations

Mexican style law enforcement in Los Angeles

Multiculturalism , our greatest “strength”

6 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing some big moths this fall

3 Likes

It was taken 2 years ago. The Luna moth. Rare down here in Jersey

3 Likes

@Italianblackshirt I was attacked by one of those things years ago while working alone in a kitchen overnight. The only way I could get rid of the damn thing was to throw a plastic tray at it. I still feel bad about killing it, though.

3 Likes

2 Likes

wow , thats a neat looking creature!

1 Like

newnation.org
Catch up on the latest nigger on human predation and witness first hand how dangerous these useless fucking niggers are.
They are literal weapons designed to terrorize and destroy, as they serve no other real purpose.
In the end , i don’t see how “landing on the moon or not landing on the moon” matters in the grand scheme of things.
We cant even solve the most basic of issues in the USA anymore.
This place cant implode fast enough.
I think i will vote for comrade Kamala as Spahn has stated before, why not.
Anything that burns this system down quicker is what we should be interested in supporting at this point.

3 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

If they didn’t want men to look they’d wear something covering their curves but no they wear leggings with juicy across the bum.

4 Likes

Has anyone seen or heard from @steve? I miss his memes.

4 Likes

golem1920

The Golem / Der Golem wie er in die Welt kam (1920)

In 16th-century Prague, a rabbi creates the Golem - a giant creature made of clay. Using sorcery, he brings the creature to life in order to protect the Jews of Prague from persecution.

2 Likes

1 Like

The pic forgets to mention the transgender man next to him that he married , but thats a good one!
Freemasonry stems from the Egyptian occult that was birthed from the Kabbalah.
The mystery school religions are all born out of the Kabbalah.

1 Like

The agendas to destroy European people are too numerous to count.

3 Likes

“We choose truth over facts” – Joe Biden

2 Likes

”The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” –Thomas Jefferson

"The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. They deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” –George Washington

”The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” –Alexander Hamilton

”The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country.” –James Madison

”Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.” –George Washington

”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” –George Mason

”Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived the use of them.” –Thomas Paine

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” –George Washington

”The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals.” –James Monroe

”To be prepared for war, is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.” –George Washington

”Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” –Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)

4 Likes