Random Memes and stuff

No Tyrone, a kaiju-destroying Jaeger isn’t supposed to be driven by a few small weak-ass pickup trucks with some cardboard modelling a humanoid form with a few assault rifles or RPGs.

This is how one should look like, titanium hull, nuclear reactor, plasma cannon, state of art everything, putting a landwhale back into the ocean.

4 Likes

directed by michael moore

6 Likes

Hope makes a good breakfast. Eat plenty of it.

6 Likes

How’s the situation in LA and Orange County with homeless niggers living in tent cities? Is it as bad as I’m hearing? What about the San Fernando Valley? I may have to do some recon work out there pretty soon.

3 Likes

@Spahnranch1969

My advice is stay alert and watch over both shoulders Spahn. Homelessness is the least of So Cal’s problems. The problem is these brown cockroaches that crawl across the border. They have totally fucked up everything. Once you’ve been around these people, you will understand what I’m talking about. Wherever you go, a restaurant, a Hotel, or fast food, you’ll most likely have to deal with incompetent brown people that have an attitude towards whitey. Most of them are taught to hate us so trying to get decent service from them is a real challenge. You will experience culture shock for sure
Orange county is one of the white man’s last stand so if I were you, try to stay there, with the exception of Santa Ana. I grew up in the Valley but many parts of it have turned into a shithole as well. But overall, the Valley and Orange County has a lot of good eating places and things to do. I am not sure what your budget or tastes are so if you need more info I would be happy to help.

2 Likes

@Steve Thanks for your input. I haven’t been in the SoCal area for a while and I know it hasn’t changed for the better. Part of my plans include visiting Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Chatsworth and Hollywood. I would also like to go out to Death Valley and hike up to the site of the old Barker Ranch, where Uncle Charlie was captured. Any advice or information you can provide about those places would be greatly appreciated!

4301685537_9480088406

4351696985_a0b46bdfc0

LA%20beaners

LA%20nuclear%20attack

5 Likes

@Spahnranch1969
Check out the following in the Hollywood area:
Universal City walk and Universal studios
Hollywood bowl, Hollywood Pantages
Griffith Observatory
Hard Rock Café --all kinds of Rock Memorabilia
If you like a good Steak…Saddle Ranch Chop House

I could go on and on …

I am not a big Fan of Venice Beach. A lot of freaks, Niggers, Fags and Chester molesters types roaming the Boardwalk. If you like circus side shows, it can be entertaining.

My favorite Beach is Laguna…

Even though Spahn Ranch above Chatsworth is gone ,there are trails you can take that lead up to Charle’s cave and the infamous carved rock and scattered car parts left by the clan…It is creepy…trust me.

2 Likes

it’s time to expose these Marxist parasites!

3 Likes

5 Likes

This cannot be reminded more enough R.I.P

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Starship Troopers…Latest Version

7 Likes

Coming Soon to your neighborhood.

4 Likes

In 1950, the pamphlet Red Channels: The Report of Communist Influence in Radio and Television was published as a list of 151 musicians, singers, actors, …

Thank you Project Veritas for continuing to expose these ((( Subversives))) where Mr.McCarthy left off.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Trying to influence our people with disgusting propaganda and retarded beliefs…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Let’s see what’s on ((((( t.v )))))

6 Likes