Rainbow Jihad(An old college essay I wrote for a class a semesters ago)

“I have a dream!” decried the Reverend. A dream that turned into a nightmare. A rainbow colored Kool-Aid flavored occult(reference to Jonestown) that ever American, regardless of skins color, was trapped in. Since desegregation the once prosperous black family was besieged by crime, drugs, and rap music. Look I am not racist but it seems reasonably obvious that as we become more diverse, we have more and more conflict, although it was always a source of conflict (from the Indian wars to Lincoln’s bloody Civil War to the Race Riots). If Diversity is natural, than why is it so many people prefer being with someone of similar heritage. People tend to amongst their own in housing, churches, and schools. Schools in the United States that have a plethora of African and Hispanic American students see the most conflict. Conflicts that cause a complete lockdown and a SWAT team of such schools. The most diverse nations. Mara Sapon Shevin said “The truth is that every school has a racism problem, the only differentiation is between schools that are doing something about it.” It has gotten so bad that some schools don’t even celebrate Cinco de Mayo and/or Black History Month in fear of another race riot.
Prisons are another example that the races can’t co-exist. An ex-convict wrote in the LA times that mixing races is “very dangerous” and if you want to survive prison you stick to your own race. It seems every year there are race riots in prisons. Gangs are another example. In Los Angles, the police are task to solve a bloody war between Latino and Black gangs. In fact a Latino street gang has been charged with conspiracy to commit genocide against the African Race. Another example of a shocking failure of our multi-racial society is the time that African American people attempted to do the same thing to the Korean demographic as well. Thomas A. Kochan studied diversity in the work place and founds that diversity lowers not higher worker morale. Robert Putnam found that diversity causes lack of trust in the community.
What makes the United States different from nations like Rwanda or Iraq? No nation with a multi-cultural/racial society has been peaceful. France tried this experiment and it because of it, people died. We, Italians created the greatest civilization on earth. This civilization is known as the Roman Empire and it torched down by the “light of diversity”. Diversity also destroyed the Balkans, for centuries Muslim Turks terrorize Catholic Croats and Byzantine/ Eastern Orthodox Serbs. This Turks also enslaved Romanian people in till they were liberated by Vlad Tepes only to be besieged again by a Turkish-Austrian alliance during the First World. Africa and the Near East (as I mentioned before) is the most diverse places on Earth as well as the places with the most conflict as oppose to Japan and Iceland which was lucky enough to be homogenous. I cannot help but to be pessimistic about race relations, even I hope for the best, especially since I have bi-racial nephews.

1 Like

Such a great essay for the normies to read. I wonder if you got a passing grade for that essay?

I think I got a B or a low A

If that teacher was a Marxist, probably will fail you and send you to the head jew to review and try to indoctrinate you with the rainbow jihad or get expelled lol

1 Like