Race Mixing Shaming Goes Mainstream

@Clarence_Spangle Why is it that Whites are expected to enjoy listening to jungle bunny music but the jungle bunnies never listen to White music? hmmmm

6 Likes

I actually threaten people, in one way or another… if I can’t do it with influence or money, I do it with physical intimidation… I prefer the former to the latter and I’m not afraid of the police either… or being arrested…

2 Likes

The pro race mixing comments on the article make me absolutely sick. You know 90% of those comments are self loathing whites.

3 Likes

A.H., our very own Nostradamus. Post WW2 America is an Afro-Semitic country.

2 Likes

you haven’t thought this through. stopping race mixing will only result in a greater, Twinky lust among fat, sexually frustrated white women.

to combat anit-race-mixing, white nationalism, Apple introduced a new phone app called, iMad. here’s a pic of the apps spokesperson.

The lie:

the reality:

3 Likes

the same reason whites with a tiny fraction of savage blood consider themselves, ‘black’ and ‘oppressed’.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Race mixing is Devolution

5 Likes

The " Frog Theory "

4 Likes

LMAO… that’s biological EVIDENCE that blacks are monkeys.

1 Like

I listen to Industrial Metal .fear factory. kmfdm

@Reichprinzessin I didn’t know Marilyn Manson was considered Industrial Metal, madam?

Industrial Rock if you want to get technical about it. I met him, very loopy. I guess his heart got broke or lost his dope connection. Antichrist Superstar was a great album.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my fav bands are going npc. Al Jourgenson pissed me off with his Antifa song. Typical chitcago dumbasses.

1 Like

a woman college friend of mine in TexAss sent me pics of her super-cute little girl i used to know who is now a mother with a 6yo MULATTO girl. i was seriously depressed. The negroid ‘father’ has skipped town after vowing to be part of his daughters life. where have i heard this before… i put the blame squarely on the girls mother who has liberal views. she’s a nurse and hospitals are full of blacks so she has a lot of black friends. black friends is one thing but mulatto grandchildren is entirely another. and so her daughter grew up not knowing the hazards of fucking a black “man” and has a dark skinned daughter who’s being raised by her grandmom without a father. nice…

7 Likes

The true profit. Everything he warned of has come to fruition.

Let’s not even get started on the near 100% accuracy of the protocols. It doesn’t matter if it’s fake or not, they are using it as an instruction manual.

3 Likes

God how I loathe, hate, and despise seeing a human with wonderful genetics like blond, or red hair and blue or green eyes marrying a gorilla nosed subhuman. Don’t these retards know that their perfect genes for those traits will be lost forever? Their kids will also be gorilla nosed subhumans?

7 Likes

Some people DO realize how darn lucky they are

at%20least

7 Likes