Race Mixing Shaming Goes Mainstream

Originally published at: Race Mixing Shaming Goes Mainstream | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50

The story about that White man who bought his daughter’s nigger boyfriend a car has gone mainstream. It has gone mainstream because they were flooded with hate after posting a video about it on social media.

The hate was so bad that they had to disable the comments on the YouTube video!

Daily Mail:

A loved-up teenage couple who found internet fame after sharing a video of her family gifting him a car for Christmas have been hit with vile, racist abuse.

Madison Duke and Chris Hunter found internet fame on Twitter this week after she posted a video of him being given the car by her parents in Dallas, Texas.

It has been viewed more than 1.4million times since it was uploaded on Saturday.

But among comments of praise for the high schoolers are abhorrent messages of hate.

The shocked teenagers shared details of those comments with their new followers on Tuesday.

The pair vowed not to let it sink the good mood they have put in since the video took off.

White women need to be harshly shamed in public for race mixing. Fucking a nigger is the filthiest act that any White woman could ever engage in. They might as well be going to the local zoo and defiling themselves with an animal.

This is a good sign as there is now a social consequence for White females bragging about fucking niggers on social media. Pretty soon this will extend to real life and pretty soon White females who fuck niggers will face a highly undesirable fate. This is where everything is going.

20 Likes

Good. Miscegenation is a filthy practice and should never be tolerated.

18 Likes

I understand the nigger advised the dumb slut not to post anything about their bestial relationship online. I’m glad she didn’t listen to him.

14 Likes

Nor should it ever be forgiven.

13 Likes

It’s just a matter of time until the nigger reverts back to being a nigger and kills the skank.

13 Likes

25 Likes

After the groid kills the skank and her father - and drives off in the car - and is killed by the PO-lice after a high speed car chase, we can celebrate with this:

14 Likes

Loved the graphic you posted on Gab (Mel Gibson video gaming).

You gotta post it here too (if you haven’t yet).

Great stuff! (swiped but will give you full credit when I repost it, LOL).

3 Likes

@Herr_Wolf What is your GAB address?

2 Likes

@Herr_Wolf_ (20characters)

3 Likes

Sure- I’m getting old so I don’t remember 10% of the shit I post:( I will recognize it when you post it

3 Likes

Don’t remember your comment - but it was great.

15 Likes

7 Likes

I recently sprained an ankle and have been forced to watch more tv. Every other commercial shows race mixing . Gross.

10 Likes

I went through a similar experience, except the only thing I had to watch was (((Sex in the City))). Oy, ze sufferink!

8 Likes

WTF is jewtube doing with the ratings? I swear to God when I first looked at the video over the weekend the dislikes to likes was easily 2-1, now it’s completely the opposite.

4 Likes

So sick of this shit being shoved down my throat everyday. Stay away from our women. Haven’t they ruined enough?:rage:

4 Likes

dad wins Cuck Of The Year … buys his white daughter’s black boyfriend a car … what a faggot dad.

7 Likes

卐 “The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent, who has remained racially pure and unmixed, rose to become master of the same; he will remain master as long as he does not fall victim to defilement of the blood.”—Mein Kampf 卐

8 Likes

Worse yet, no matter where you go, no matter what store, no matter what gym, no matter what public event, there is “negro friendly” music coming over the loudspeakers…

Just ask the white people in charge of the establishment to change or turn the music off… you’ll be met with a most curious reaction to any resistance against their Jewish brainwashing programs.

I belong to a country club, and I’m generally a quiet, unassuming chameleon blending in to my surrounds… I literally had to threaten a white employee of the club with violence if he didn’t greatly lower the volume on the nigger filth they had on the radio… even some of my fellow white patrons objected to this…

But, since I am not a feminized, pacifist Christian idiot who “spreads the other cheek” and I have the physical size to literally raise Hell, they cucked immediately like they are programmed to do and the crap was reduced to a tolerable whisper.

10 Likes