Queen Ann Coulter on Pot

https://www.target.com/p/tell-your-children-the-truth-about-marijuana-mental-illness-and-violence-hardcover/-/A-54248589?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Entertainment%2BShopping&adgroup=SC_Entertainment&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9030849&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&ds_rl=1246978&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1pblBRDSARIsACfUG11niOkbMlyUbOpq96DfHxbYMJD2ae93EMnm6slyo3qcCPm5dZR9f-IaAg-FEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
1 Like

I used to smoke pot, especially in my high school and college years.

I quit after reading Mein Kampf.

7 Likes

Some people canā€™t handle pot, nothing shocking about that since thatā€™s typical of any ā€œdrug.ā€

Needs to be de-criminalized and made legally available to adults. I quit smoking routinely some time back, but itā€™d still be nice to be able to smoke a bowl on occasion, like right now on a Saturday morning with storms about and aching from the weekā€™s labor, without worrying about legal concerns.

2 Likes

Queen Ann is just stuck in Ronny Raygun mode. logic and reason is not her strong-suit. marijuana doesnā€™t cause 1/100th the misery of LEGAL prescription drugs which are prone to deadly side-effects. the side-effects on SOME PEOPLE from weed are negligible by comparison and the medical benefits of weed are many.

in a ā€˜freeā€™ country we should have control over our own bodies and be able to medicate ourselves without government oversight. The JEW OWNED evil pharmaceutical industry fought tooth & nail to keep the prohibition on Marijuana. in fact i was JEWS who promoted the evil DEAā€™s ā€œwar on drugsā€ which was almost entirely a war ON PLANTS. Gov Thugs were literally murdering people in the wee hours over it and hereā€™s just ONE of thousands of stories of DEA thug gov corruption. Donald Scott was a cali millionaire who had a mansion and land which abutted a state park. the parks department wanted to buy his land to add to the park but Scott refused. hereā€™s what they didā€¦ after they murdered him in front of his wife they posed for pics outside of Scottā€™s home.

Later, the lead agent in the case, sheriffā€™s deputy Gary Spencer and his partner John Cater posed for photographs arm-in-am outside Scottā€™s cabin, smiling and triumphant, says Larry Longo, a former Los Angeles deputy district attorney who now represents Scottā€™s daughter, Susan.

ā€œIt was as if they were white hunters who had just shot the buffalo,ā€ he said.
Donald Scott case - killing for land

2 Likes

Somehow i misunderstood the headline of this topic. First i thought hot Queen Ann was drugged with pot. But she only talked about pot. Thatā€™s boringā€¦

think the jews want legalize weed to make us passive also it makes you into a leftie

2 Likes
1 Like

get fucking lost, moronā€¦

Potheads tend to talk about nothing else except pot, so I generally avoid them. There are concerns about the long-term effects on cognitive abilities for heavy dope smokers. And like you say it makes users passive. Besides, smoking dope is a niggerish thing to do. But I donā€™t care what adults do in their free time.

2 Likes