Putin Rejects British Ultimatum on Spy Deaths

Originally published at: Putin Rejects British Ultimatum on Spy Deaths | Infostormer.com

The British government is accusing Russia of poisoning a couple of spies in their country. This has prompted Theresa May to issue an ultimatum to Vladimir Putin giving him 24 hours to respond to their accusations. He has rejected this ultimatum.

Express:

Theresa May earlier issued Russian President Vladimir Putin 24 hours to respond to claims that Russia was “highly likely” behind the attempted murder of Mr Skripal and his daughter Yulia.

The ultimatum has sparked World War 3 fears as Whitehall sources revealed the Prime Minister could launch a cyber attack on Russia in the wake of recent events.

It is thought Britain might target Kremlin propaganda machines, with Whitehall sources suggesting the UK will up the ante on its offensive cyber programme.

But the Russian embassy in the UK has hit back at the ultimatum and warned Mrs May against “punitive measures”.

In a further blunt warning to the Prime Minister, Russia’s foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova added nobody should threaten a nuclear power, according to the nation’s the state-run RIA news agency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THF2HG9LQGI

This whole situation is very dumb. What would Putin gain from ordering that these people get poisoned? It doesn’t make any sense.

It makes more sense that these people were poisoned to frame the Russians. In fact, it sounds like something that Israel would do.

It’s comical that May is threatening Putin like this. What is she going to do? Shut down RT? Wage cyber attacks against Russia? These are not wars she can win.

The British government is such a joke. They’ve turned their country into an Orwellian police state. They arrest White people for saying mean words while allowing Pakis to rape little girls everywhere. Their capital city has been over run with third world populations.

At this point, a Russian invasion of the UK could only improve the state of affairs in the country.

5 Likes

Found this comment on a different site:
The nerve gas attack is the work of the Mossad. It is a warning to Putin.

A nerve gas attack in broad day light, at this time, wouldn’t be a Russian tactic. The Russians are smarter and more capable than using a Russian nerve agent.

It was TOO DRAMATIC made for TV propaganda. Netanyahu was making the Iran war speech in NYC and then the Netahyahu and Trump stating the Iran war is on.

Israel war hawk CIA director Pompeo wouldn’t risk it during the Russia election manipulation probe. Too dangerous with limited reward. So no US gain.

Who gains? Israel and the plan to use the Americans as the beast of burden for a new round of wars for Israel. Putin must be warned, and be made a permanent enemy with no possible chance of a Russia US reset.

One) Kelly Putin interview “poison” and “Jew” both taken out of context. Two) double agent reporting to Russia is an asset for Russia three) the new US Israel relation with promises from Trump to attack Iran.

My analysis points at Israel Mossad.

7 Likes

I think that’s the most logical conclusion to this fiasco. The Jews are the only ones who gain from the West fighting a war with Russia even though Russia should be our natural ally. The Russians actually were an ally throughout much of America’s history.

5 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t bring down an airliner, oh hang on a minute…
Those dirty kikes are playing with fire.

2 Likes

I agree.

However,I have to own up to my habit of automatically blaming the zhids every time something goes wrong beyond the level of a nail in a tire,or forgetting to plug my phone in overnight.

Amazing,though,how many times it turns out to be accurate. :slight_smile:

( edited for grammar )

1 Like

The sun went behind a cloud today and made an overcast cool day. Think I’ll blame Putin for that.

2 Likes

Even the MSM admits he was a double-agent. Double agent. So anyone with a brain knows that means he was also working for MI6, the British arm of the CIA, linked to the Mossad. Fucking stupid MSM couldn’t tell the truth if their lives depended on it. I pray someday it WILL depend on it.

5 Likes

There’s an excellent analysis by Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan:

He suggests Israel and Porton Down (only six miles from Castle St., Salisbury), as the more likely sources for the nerve agent.

Then there is the link between Sergei Skripal and Christopher Steele’s company Orbis, which produced the “pissgate” dodgy dossier for the Demonrats. Pablo Miller was another member of Orbis intelligence and was recruiting agents as an MI6 officer in Russia. His Linkedin profile was recently deleted.

Murray believes it is “very probable” that Miller helped concoct the “pissgate” dossier, and “even more probable” that Skripal helped out by supplying some Russian names and acronyms.

So, they silence one person who could have talked about the previous attempts to frame Trump and Putin, send a powerful warning to anyone else who is thinking of spilling the beans, and there is a new pretext for demonising the Russians.

In 2003, the Iraq weapons expert Dr. David Kelly was suicided. He knew the dodgy dossiers about Iraq WMD were a pack of lies.

6 Likes

ha ha I have the same tendency, but not to worry, we have the niggers to blame everything else on.

1 Like

Since Britain is a joke country the Russians are probably laughing their asses off at the Old Cat Lady’s empty threats.

2 Likes

(((The usual suspects))) have been trying to shut down Craig Murray’s blog with a DDoS attack, after he exposed the UK government’s accusations against Putin as a pack of lies. Fortunately, the website’s defences are still holding.

Murray certainly can’t be accused of being any sort of “Nazi”, “white supremacist”, “racist” or “anti-Semite”. He supports the “Arabs did 9/11” kookspiracy (even to the extent of banning any comments on his blog saying that the US government or the Israelis were involved), and defends the Jews as having made a “simply magnificent” contribution to “human development in fields including science, literature, music, art and commerce”. He is an anti-Zionist who will criticize some of Israel’s actions.

First they come for the “white supremacists” (i.e., the post-Charlottesville shuttening). Then they come for the alt-Lite. Then they come for leftist liberals who make jokes about “Nazi” dogs. Then they come for normies who merely expose some government deception, such as a false flag poisoning of a Russian double agent.

In today’s world, exposing lies and deception is “hate”.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I think most of us just deduced from how the British government handled the whole situation that it was a bunch of shit. They provided no evidence. It was literally just them whining about Russia and Putin.

The fact that this guy’s blog is under a major ddos attack is proof that he has exposed their lies IMO.

3 Likes