"Pride" Watch 2019

Happy to report that in my corner of Minnestan, I have yet to see any rainbow crap. While I do live in a blue collar/half Republican area, I went to the local Target. Nope, nada. I’m sure If I went to Niggapolis (Minneapolis aka New Mogadishu) things might be different. Implying I want to wear an outfit I will have to burn because when you enter a dumpster city, sometimes stank clings to you. I digress. I think we have hit peak homo and this LBGTHYQU crap will die down. Not fast enough.

6 Likes

I live near Orlando. You can probably imagine…

1 Like

Sigh. It’s flying at many places here especially in Democrat controlled elite towns.
https://www.insidernj.com/press-release/pride-flag-flies-drumthwacket-first-time-state-history-duration-pride-month/
I miss Christie…

Lucky you.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in America, especially in or near big cities it is being shoved down our throats.

It’s fucking everywhere - including Target:

“Targeted” kiddie section at Target:

The rest of corporate America:

Local supermarket:

5 Likes

Day 15 of “Pride” month. Went to Cub (grocery store) guess who offered to bag my groceries? (You normally bag your own there). If you guessed gays doing a good deed, your wrong. Junior Civil Air Patrol. Fucking based!

6 Likes

This is at Disney World.

Look at these women shopping here!

3 Likes

Ugh why the gays have to steal unicorns as their own symbol? It’s supposed to be a old European fable for little girls! Now these girls will be influenced to become lesbians! Fuck the Gay, period! Pray that Sodom and Gomorrah will come very soon and punish these buttfucking and carpet munching abominations!

6 Likes

I hate that they co-opted rainbows. Can’t have that now w/o it being associated with the gay movement.

6 Likes

I was in Bemidji yesterday and I only seen that shit at Target. I have a question. Who are the most famous gay doctors or scientists? Because I can’t think of any. What contributions have they made to society in a meaningful way?

2 Likes

The only one I can think of right away was Alan Turing (for which Turing completeness is named), who was given chemical castration by the British government. He died potentially from accidental poisoning possibly as a result. The government has apologised and pardoned him posthumously.

1 Like

It’s Getting Bad Seeing Churches Flying the Rainbow Flag Sellouts To Satan.

4 Likes

Well…I would say that Trump must have set an all time record for swallowing jew cum…

1 Like

Church in my neighborhood has the rainbow on their sign. Have only seen White robed sub-saharans go in and out. Pretty sure they are keeping the rainbow straight. Still, eww negroes.

3 Likes

Is Rainbow Brite still a thing? My cousin and I were getting what is now called “black pilled” saying “I dont care” . Our church frowned apon this and we got RB books about some gray skin villan trying to make us not to care using a public water fountain. Looking back, damn, that was based and red pilling!

Yes the churches have sold out they don’t care about helping people wake up.

Close call. My cashier at SuperTarget was gay and having a convo with a libtard mom. He said " people are more comfortable with themselves" as a reason why Minneapolis Gay Pride. I responded, that it is a thing that happens to decadent falling societies. Quickest checkout ever!

5 Likes

Rome burns as Nero fucks his child slaves.

3 Likes