President Trump Posts Pocahontas 1/2020th Meme

Originally published at: President Trump Posts Pocahontas 1/2020th Meme | Infostormer.com

Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas doesn’t stand a chance in the upcoming presidential election. She destroyed her chances with that stupid DNA test she did which revealed her to be something like 1/1024 American Indian. This despite her falsely claiming that she was an American Indian to land a teaching position under affirmative action rules.

This insanity has spawned memes like this 1/2020th meme which Donald Trump posted on Twitter.

The bitch is so unauthentic it is ridiculous. She even did this weird Instagram video where she awkwardly drank a beer. The whole thing look scripted and staged.

Anybody who supports this woman is insane. This is circus-tier shit folks.

5 Likes

If the Dems would run a Populist white guy - like a JFK-type - I don’t think Trump would stand much of a chance in 2020- but, of course, they won’t.

2 Likes

I don’t think that type of person exists in the Democrat Party any longer.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that is how they will pitch Beto as the reincarnation of JFK except without the anti-semitism and anti-bank and anti-CIA and anti-organized crime sentiment. Unless there are pictures of him doing coke off the corpse of a freshly fucked hooker he will get the nomination. all the other candidates will be smoke and mirrors imo.

2 Likes

Following the same line of reasoning is what led me to the suspicion that Paul Ryan would switch parties & run as a Democrat in 2020. I now think this is unlikely – or, not as likely – only because 2024 isn’t so far off. I don’t know about Beto. But maybe his chances are better than some MSM outlets are suggesting.

1 Like

they can’t because they murdered JFK Junior who would have been a shoe-in . and the clinton crime family lost anyway.

3 Likes

Funniest thing I’ve seen yet. Check out that figurine on the cabinet behind her. More proof of the void of intelligence of these idiotic public officials.
DwB_BLoUYAErZpu

5 Likes

2 Likes

JFK would be considered a Far Right-winger if he was around today- that is how far to the left this country has gone in the last 60 years.

1 Like

Mr. Elizabeth Warren looks like an emasculated FAG.

1 Like

she should be forced to step-down for wrongfully applying for affirmative action freebies in college.

3 Likes

Does anyone remember that time Brett Kavanaugh said that he liked beer?

1 Like
2 Likes