President Trump Orders Military Withdrawal from Syria

Originally published at: President Trump Orders Military Withdrawal from Syria | Infostormer.com

President Trump has declared victory against the Islamic State and is ordering American military forces to be withdrawn from Syria.

MarketWatch:

The U.S. military is preparing to withdraw its forces from Syria, people familiar with the matter said Wednesday, a move that marks an abrupt reversal of the American military strategy in the Middle East.

U.S. officials began informing partners in northeastern Syria of their plans to begin an immediate pullout of American forces from the region where they have been trying to wrap up the campaign against Islamic State, the people said.

“The Pentagon has an order to move troops out of Syria as quickly as possible,” a U.S. official said.

A pullout of Syria is still widely opposed by top officials in the White House and the Pentagon, and U.S. military officials have refused to say what a withdrawal will could look like.

This is great news. Hopefully this is the start of us unwinding all this crazy nonsense in the Middle East from the Bush 43 and Obama years.

Just look at how the Jewish fake news media is reacting.

Based on their coverage, you would think that it is the primary mission of the United States military to wage wars for the benefit of Jews and Israel. These are the same media outlets who bashed Trump for deploying military forces to protect the United States southern border from the Central American caravan invasion.

The only problem is that you have people inside the White House and the Pentagon who are obsessed with waging wars for Israel. They view this withdrawal as a mistake which is bullshit. And who the fuck knows, we might even see a lawsuit filed and a Jewish judge rule that the President of the United States can’t order a withdrawal of military forces.

But it is patently insane to wage endless wars for Israel. Let the Zionists fight their own battles. They’re God’s chosen people are they not? So what do they need the American military for? All they need is God to protect them.

7 Likes

In all fairness, Trump explicitly stated a few weeks ago that the main reason we are in the MidEast is to provide for Israel’s defense. Besides- US troops are still a hop,skip and jump away in Jordan and Iraq and the CIA/mossad is still providing support for Daesh in Syria.

9 Likes

Just wait until Israel and their ally ISIS pull of another false flag in Syria, Trump will send the military right back in.

7 Likes

LOL… everything is so insane that this wouldn’t surprise me.

3 Likes

yeah, maybe this is a ploy by Trump to please his base but then after the false-flag he then can pretend like he has no choice.

5 Likes

do you have a video of that? it would make a good short clip to spread online. maybe it’ll wake some kids up and they won’t join the US military.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Putin is a great and long-suffering man. he has tried everything possible to not have to retaliate against the filthy, lying Jews. they backed him into a corner… i’d really love to hear the exchange between the jew and russian negotiators who are scheduled to meet. since these insane wars all began with jews and BushCo doing 9/11, the Israelis don’t have much moral authority with which to negotiate.

4 Likes

Any kid of mine who enlisted in the ZOG mercenary force might as well marry a nigger, because I would disown him.

5 Likes

Nope, all that talk about the press being an Enemy of the People is just an anti semitic conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

What about the state guard?

3 Likes

i just saw a jackass with two bumper stickers: “my daughter is in the US military” and “my son is in the US army”. the clueless are advertising their stupidity.

2 Likes