President Trump Cancels Pelosi's Foreign Trip

Originally published at: President Trump Cancels Pelosi’s Foreign Trip | Infostormer.com

Apparently Nancy Pelosi and a Congressional delegation were set to go on a lengthy foreign trip. President Trump decided to ground the military aircraft that was scheduled to fly them over to Europe and Afghanistan just before they were about to leave.

Fox News:

President Trump on Thursday abruptly denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning decision that followed her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote.

“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

According to sources, the president pulled the plug on her aircraft as she was about to leave for her overseas trip. Her congressional delegation's military aircraft was slated to leave at 3 p.m. ET.

A senior White House official also told Fox News that all congressional delegation travel by military aircraft is now postponed.

Here's the full letter.

Let’s face facts, Pelosi is one tone deaf bitch. She was vacationing in Hawaii during the shutdown and had no problem with Democrats going to Puerto Rico to party at a luxury resort with lobbyists. And apparently she thought that a lengthy trip overseas during the government shutdown would also be fine.

She obviously has no interest in engaging in serious negotiations. That’s why she pulled that petty stunt requesting that President Trump’s State of the Union speech be postponed. Bet she regrets that, because this move by Trump has made her look even more stupid and foolish.

Rand Paul has suggested that Trump just do the State of the Union speech in the Senate and bypass Pelosi entirely. Might not be a bad idea. It’s obvious that Pelosi is a totally senile and insane individual who can’t be reasoned with.

Trump needs to stay the course with the government shutdown. It’s only going to make the Democrats look more and more insane the longer this goes on. It highlights how they’re protecting the interests of illegal aliens over the interests of American citizens.

7 Likes

I seem to remember Pelosi considering herself too good to ride in a mere Gulfstream. This must be burning her up.

5 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump shit on this Communist Cunt’s parade…

4 Likes

These globalist scum get shocked everytime Trump bests them.

3 Likes

Epic.

(twenty characters)

2 Likes

Um…does anyone know anyone who works at,or is stationed at Andrews?

I bet the enlisted personnel out there were ear to ear grins when that jet was taken off the flight line.

Edit-did anyone over at /pol/ post on that? I haven’t looked yet.

3 Likes

Eat it, Pelosi!

2 Likes