Power Plant in Puerto Rico Blows Up

Originally published at: Power Plant in Puerto Rico Blows Up | Infostormer.com

So a power plant in Puerto Rico has blown up causing another blackout to hit the island. The island was ravaged last year with a monster hurricane and it is still struggling to recover. This certainly doesn’t help matters.

UPI:

Puerto Ricans were plunged into darkness again Monday after an explosion and fire at a power substation, officials said.

Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority, or PREPA, spokesman Carlos Monroig told CNN the explosion Sunday affected parts of San Juan, Trujillo Alto, Guaynabo, Carolina, Caguas and Juncos.

The island's electric power authority tweeted that around 400 megawatts of power generation were lost.

The blackout largely affected the northern part of Puerto Rico, just months after Hurricane Maria cut power to the entire island.

Crews have been working for months to restore the electrical grid.

When you see reports like this, it is becoming more and more obvious that Puerto Rico has become more of a burden than an asset for the United States. It's an island filled with a bunch of low IQ brown people who have little in common with White Americans.

Why not just declare Puerto Rico their own independent country? It would certainly be far easier than dumping billions upon billions of dollars into it to sustain it. Not only do you have the issues stemming from the hurricane, but the island itself is in a tremendous amount of debt.

5 Likes

Let them buy solar panels if they want. Screw those Spics.

3 Likes

Been a proponent of PR independence for years. It hasn’t been a valuable territory since boats needed coalling. Just a hive for spics. Last time I read a viable use for that island was in the Turner Diaries when they renamed it New Carolina.

2 Likes

P.Rico is a 3rd world shithole!! Send these filthy spics to haiti and be done with it.

2 Likes

Oh my God, it feels like this power plant is too old.

1 Like

I hear that the generators waved their arms wildly & shouted, “Danger, warning!” several times just before the explosion.

2 Likes

Or allow them to freely come into the U.S.

Brown/blacks cannot maintain first-world technology - how many billions have been given to Africa to “build power plants,” etc. - only to have the money end up in a black tyrant’s Swiss bank account?

How much White-created infrastructure has been destroyed by blacks in South Africa?

South Africa:

Power Plant destroyed by black “technicians”

Airliner run off the runway by a black SA pilot who then gunned the engine - sucking up debris into the engines and ruining them.

3 Likes

Implying Puerto Ricans live in Puerto Rico. Boat rats. Drown them all!

How to make a Puerto Rican: one part Caribbean Islander, one part African slave that wasn’t even good enough for Florida. One part nobody cares because the islands lost their strategic value 100 years ago. Shake it up and share it with a dumbass.

2 Likes

I wonder how that nuclear power plant will do in South Africa.

509be15b-93d8-40c0-a239-1a1f0ac9300b

How’s it going, guys? Everything under control? Guys?

Heh. After everything starts glowing in the dark,they won’t need electric lighting. A classic example of Wakandan efficiency!

1 Like

@DrTeapot That book they are (attempting) to read is titled “The Idiot’s Guide to Repairing Nuclear Reactors”. :monkey_face:

@DrTeapot Where have I seen those two guys before?

2 Likes