Post Some Cool Music.. Anything You Like

Yes, for emphasis. I’m a professional writer, you can trust me.

You know what they say about assumptions.

Lolcow so we should just trust professional writers because they get paid to write. OK just finishing a huff post article written by a professional writer. Should I take you both the same? Of course not. Your argument is invalid and assuming makes an ass out of you and me.

Sorry Bemidji, I forgot to calculate your autism into my joke equation.

BTW, I’m also a professional comedian, so you’ll have to trust me on that too.

lmao at the guy who said THIS ^^^ calling ME:

A. Angry

B: A lolcow

Do they have mirrors over there in Autististan?

lolcow2

I think you might have posted a family photo. Calling me autistic is funny coming from an obvious homo name like assmador did your boyfriend help with that? Keep killing them asses AZZ.

lol, you’re just mad bc you got caught making a retarded mistake, and compounded your embarrassment by not catching an obvious joke. Now you compound your fail with a lame, pedestrian attempt at insult.

Sucks to be you, son. Thus far you’ve got mad on the internet twice in one thread.

I should change your username to @LolcowBemidji

Whatever dude. I’m over this I’ve never been mad on this thread. A simple mistake and you had to make a big deal out of nothing. You seem like a lonely old man. I’m over this drama.

1 Like

You made a big deal. You’re still mad af.

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but this is a music thread not a vengeance platform.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a music thread and it got turned into something else when Bemidji accused a guy who just died incorrectly of being a Jew, said he should burn in hell, then chimped out all over the thread bc he didn’t like being corrected about it. Is there anything else you’d like to inform me of?

Exactly how do you consider correcting someone who is calling people Jews with no evidence, then responding to them in kind “vengeance?”

I’m not sure if you’re aware, but your tone policing isn’t needed here.

If anybody tried to have “vengeance,” that would have been Bemidji, who thought it was perfectly fine to post links to a dox and an article full of 100% lies about me, inferring very bad and very untrue things, including,. as I just stated, an old SPLC dox, just bc he didn’t want to be corrected about someone being Jewish.

Neither you nor he have a foot to stand on with this.

1 Like

You got lucky when I found you.

You got lucky today. I’m friendly.

@Azzmador

The infighting needs to stop.

2 Likes

Luck has nothing to do with it. I’m right and he was wrong and that’s that. End of conversation.

@Azzmador

1 Like

Herr Kroenen hat recht: The infighting needs to stop.

This nice grunting music may calm you people down a little…

1 Like

This one is very nice too…