Post Some Cool Music.. Anything You Like

Her husband is a therapist from NY they are probably crypto jews.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

@Pelican You should be kicked off this site for your annoying, obnoxious faggotry.

1 Like

He posted kiss songs. Besides the obvious, I consider kiss to be thee worst rock band of all time. Their music was for people with the attention span of a gnat. Fuck them & fuck any children the band had.
Ahhhhhhā€¦justā€¦wunnaā€¦lower my T all nightā€¦and help destroy my whole raceā€¦ahhhhhh

Even when there is not a Jew in the band, there are Jewish fingerprints all over most of the music that we listen to. Havenā€™t you figured that out yet? Theyā€™ve controlled the music industry for a lot longer than you think.

I saw this comment on 4chan yesterday:

ā€œIf you want a record deal, it helps to have at least 1 Jewish member. It helps to also pretend to be ā€˜Satanicā€™ or push some leftist drivel. American record execs love that sh-t.ā€

3 Likes

The only band worse than KISS is twisted sister. And now dee Snyder hosts a shitty radio segment called monsters of rock where he plays shitty hair bands of the faggoty 80s.

1 Like
3 Likes

It is evident that the jews are dominating the music industry since the very beginning in the 1920s and 1930s. This is nothing new.
So you donā€™t have to post all this annoying crap anymore to prove thatā€¦

As i know, you once created this thread. That was a really good idea and i like it a lot. Iā€™m also still Pro-Pelican and i donā€™t think you should be banned, gassed, or whateverā€¦
But please tell me sir, why do you post so much of this common crap? What is your intention?
I still donā€™t get it.

2 Likes

This is some new stuff from the Norwegian band Darkthrone. These guys are cool as fuck. There is definitely NO jew involved in this!!

2 Likes

Thanks. I didnā€™t really feel like getting gassed or stabbed in the face or anything along those lines.

I wouldnā€™t call a lot of these songs ā€˜common crap.ā€™

My intention? I guess I post for different reasonsā€¦ For fun, mostly. We all have our personal tastes but I hope other people get something from some of the songs that caught my attention. Maybe itā€™s something theyā€™ve never heard before or a good one they may have forgotten about. A remix, a live version, or a good cover can bring a song back to life.

Music can definitely change your mood for the better, even songs that are melancholy. It can be a way to cope with lifeā€™s challenges. It can make you remember a different time in your life, or a different time in our shared history. I post a lot of stuff from the 80s, maybe because it was a better reality than what weā€™re experiencing now.

Itā€™s not just about me. Anyone can post a video, and more people should. If this music thread is a problem, it can be deleted. Iā€™m okay with that.

It probably canā€™t be stated enough that many of the songs we hear are full of toxic messages. Songs Iā€™ve heard a million times sound different to me now that Iā€™m Jew-wise.

3 Likes
1 Like

@Baixer They sounded a bit like Steely Dan.

2 Likes
1 Like

Anyone who thinks ā€œBonham is the greatest!ā€ should watch this dude.

1 Like

@MarkieBoy
Ginger Baker from Cream was noteworthy as well as Mitch Mitchell the drummer for Hendrix.
If you like drumming this girl is amazing.
Sina

2 Likes

Yeah, rumor has it that Bonham privately admired Baker rather a lot. And from what Iā€™ve seen of him he was very good, although stylistically the two are quite different.
I posted the same over at the Stormer and some guy came back saying Rich was jewish, and heā€™s right! That was a not-so-nice surprise.

1 Like

Not followingā€¦ who is Jewish?