Post Some Cool Music.. Anything You Like

It’s Mrs but most music now sounds like crap. The musical equivalent to macaroni art. I listen to alot of old industrial stuff.

3 Likes

Pelican needs to stop irony posting. Swear to our Reich, I will show up at his house playing Slayer on a boom box 1980’s style.

3 Likes

1 Like

I played this to my cat and now he’s a fucking Tiger.
2 Likes

@BasedBemidji I like RATM but their “rage” is manufactured, not genuine.

2 Likes

Rage is a bunch of commies but they did speak out against the war against Serbia. They put on a great show! Saw them in Aragon Brawlroom in the late 90’s Evil Empire tour. Girls against Boys opened and they fucking sucked.

2 Likes

“Godzilla, pure motherfucking filler. Get your eyes on real killer”. Zach de la Rocha trolled a Sony Movie and got it on the Godzilla soundtrack. Giving them a Day of the Rope Pass.

2 Likes

I used to listen to RATM when I was a kid before I knew anything. Now I know about how the world works but I still like the sound and energy. Tom is one of my favorite guitarists. His solo’s are truly amazing.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Father of mine is ok. California alt-rock was not my thing. I liked that song by the alleged rocket scientist, “You got to keep 'em segregated” Offspring I think.

1 Like

Tom Morello is easily my favorite mullato communist guitar player. Like myself, born in Chicago suburbs.

2 Likes

Speaking of the offspring it was my very first CD

3 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@Reichprinzess speaking of mullato guitarists slash I still prefer Tom btw