Post Some Cool Music.. Anything You Like

I’m not really into to much rap but Adam Calhoun can sing rap and he does funny videos on YouTube with his son

Upchurch and Luke Combs

1 Like

I like this song. It sounds like it’s from the early 70s and was written by Todd Rundgren or Joni Mitchell.

1 Like

Not really sure who wrote it,but on reflection,it really does have a kind of Joni Mitchell vibe-good observation!

Popular music really and truly used to be a great deal better that is the case today. But it’s nothing that couldn’t be fixed with a little bit of Zyklon.

2 Likes

I think it’s funny no one in the band is Marshall or Tucker. Good music, I love all kinds of music.

1 Like
1 Like

Aha! Spent a few minutes looking up Steve n Seagulls,and I found out why that anvil sounds so good.

It sounds good because it’s a Finnish anvil,so of course it rings like a bell. The folks who build Sakos and Valmets are - probably - incapable of building an anvil that doesn’t ring.

3 Likes

I’m obviously a fucking degenerate

4 Likes
1 Like

After the revolution this is the kind of music that will be on the radio:

YouTube

Hey @OliverRevilo, thanks for mentioning “PassCode”. And here’s something you might like. The band is called “Noodles”. They’re rockers.

Thanks for the tip!
I’ll add this to my play list.

Both acts got their start recording on Benten/Sister records, a Japanese all all-girl band label. Well worth listening to – though very dated now.

1 Like

Link Wray and the Raymen

3 Likes