2 Likes

James Hetfield Interview

2 Likes

(((David Berkowitz)))

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

At the end of the Yardbirds’ career both Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page were in the band. Too bad they couldn’t have stayed together a while longer with that line-up. Page was the last guy to leave the band, which meant he was saddled with the obligation of fulfilling a number of Yardbirds shows in Scandinavia. To that end he had to form The New Yardbirds, which soon became known as Led Zeppelin.

3 Likes

David Berkowitz motivation was because his mommy abandoned him(who can blame her) and so he killed a bunch of people. Satan turning into a black dog and talking to him shit was nothing but a gimmick.

1 Like

You know more about the Yardbirds than I do …

1 Like

satan turning into a black dog

1 Like

When I’m not busy exposing jewish perfidy I like to learn about rock and roll trivia. Did you know Brian Warner (Marilyn Manson) and Axl Rose both rented out the house that Sharon Tate and her friends were murdered in at 10050 Cielo Drive? They used the house as a studio to record some of Manson’s songs. When news of that got out the owner of the property had the house demolished. That was in '94, I believe.

4 Likes

Speaking of (((Chosen people)))

1 Like

Remember the time?

1 Like

God not that faggot. Ugh