Post Some Cool Music.. Anything You Like

1 Like

One nice track from the 1990 Painkiller-Album. Singer Halford is a fag, but the music is really cool !!! :+1:

3 Likes

I always enjoy your messages, Herr Sturmfuhrer. Are you familiar with this 1980s West German band? They had a big hit with this tune. Like Halford, their singer Udo Dirkschneider was a leather bar type homosexual.

1 Like

Yeah ACCEPT !! :slight_smile: They are legends. I know them very well and they are one of my favorites.
And for all i know, none of them is homosexual. Although one might think they are :wink:
They all have wives and children. Even Udo…

They reunited around 2010 and hired a new singer from the US. Since then they released a couple of new albums, including an album about the Stalingrad-battle. This is the title-track…

1 Like
1 Like

She was in ABBA and that is Phil Collins on drums.

1 Like

Phil Collins + Sting

Okay… This one, maybe

1 Like

Claude Debussy
Clair de Lune is French for “light of the moon”,

2 Likes

Sunday Music

Time to wake up :wink: … This is some really cool stuff to get in the right mood for the coming Race War…

War against which race? Jews are pretty good at provoking war and winning those wars. Let’s try to not go that direction. And who controls the US president right now and what about our military? Let’s not play the game the way they want us to. We have to find a different doorway to walk through.