Post Some Cool Music.. Anything You Like

2 Likes

Wasn’t this song played during the closing credits of Donny Darko?

1 Like

Not sure about that movie but it did happen in Fight Club.

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

East Germany was BEST Germany. :cry:

1 Like

WHAT??.. The DDR was the biggest abomination in German history. It was a communist shithole with corrupt leaders and a brainwashed society. It was full of terror, corruption, mismanagement and distrust. So it was by far the WORST Germany! People were locked up inside under constant surveillance and were even shot if they wanted to cross the border to the west. And it also was unviable without credits from the west

What has happened with you Spahny? 

If you want to see the best Germany look at the “2nd Reich” (1871 to 1918), and of course the famous 3rd Reich (1933 to 1945), which is my personal favorite
 But NEVER the fucking DDR!!

You should better listen to this one. This might heal you from your communist infection

Preussens Gloria (Prussia’s Glory)

1 Like

@sturmfuehrer78 Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see a restoration of the Hohenzollerns. But I think there are lots of Germans in Chemnitz, Dresden and Leipzig who long for the days of the DDR compared to what they have now.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Well i’m quite sure that’s not what the Saxons are longing for. The Saxons even started the Revolution back in 1989 which luckily finished the DDR
 But actually they are really fed up about the recent situation. All the lies, repression and defamation by our shitty government remind them of what they went through back in the DDR

Believe me Spahny the DDR was a disaster. Just look at the architecture or at the cars. It was all crap.
Communism might be not a bad idea. But it has never worked in reality. History has proved that.
People are different. It’s impossible to force them all into line. Sooner or later such a system will collapse.

1 Like
3 Likes