POS Viet-Vets Angry at Trump for Dissing McCain

i’ve never met a Viet-Vet who was worth a shit. they’re still mad at America because nobody gave a shit about them getting fragged by the Cong while losing the war. the entire 60’s/70’s viet war was one big, insane cluster-fuck. our gov was drafting limp-wrists and sending them to yet another distant land to die in a a civil war to “stop the spread of communism” which somehow, someway was a grave threat to the most powerful nation on earth. so you know right there it was doomed to failure. 50,000 US soldiers died in the jungles of Vietnam. they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of 90lb gooks defending their homeland. so they never got over it and to this day have some idiotic brotherhood and you had better not diss them or they will get their panties in a knot.

well, they just won’t let that pos Viet-Vet McCain die and they keep attacking Trump with his ghost so Trump rightfully responds and the Viet-Vets get angry. FUCK THEM. here’s a quote from the head pos Viet-Vet about the latest Brew-ha ha over the TOTAL POS, McCain and his efforts to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Vietnam Veterans of America National President John Rowan said in a statement Thursday [his group is “chagrined”] that Trump will not “let a fellow Vietnam veteran rest in peace.”

isn’t that special… just because McCain was a Vietnam baby-burner, he can do no wrong in the eyes of his fellow pos Viet-Vets. they don’t care that McCain was a neocon TURD and sold out America at every turn and tried to get Trump impeached in the most underhanded and un-American way possible. all these pos VietVets care about is that McCain was a pos VietVet. FUCK THEM! and yes, i’d say it to their old, wrinkly faces…

so here’s the link to the article that got the VietVets panties in a knot. what scum…

McCain wasn’t a baby boomer, but still a low life scumbag.

My brother was in Vietnam and disliked McCain immensely. Actually, I think a lot of the boomers are waking up and realizing McCain was a traitor. Where I live in Arizona, it’s mostly the very old GG and SG who love McCain. They think the guy is some sort of saint.

1 Like

then how the hell did McCain keep getting elected? everyone fell for his fake story of being tortured by The Cong who actually saved his pos life. worse than that McCain did a recording for The Cong condemning US war efforts in the region.

2 Likes

These tapes didn’t come out until recently. Older people in their 70’s don’t use computers, just watch Fox news. They probably don’t know these tapes exist and most wouldn’t believe them anyway. Retired people 70+ years old have been living in Arizona or visiting here for six months since the 70’s. I believe they vote for McCain in the 90 percentage. Also, lots of mormons here and they love McCain also. Also, lots of military bases here and they support him. Most boomers I know here are indifferent about him.

1 Like

sure, but there’s no excuse. all you must do is listen to what McCain said and how he voted. the Tokyo Rose recording isn’t necessary to know that he was a turd.

1 Like

Yes, no excuse, but a lot of people are too dumb, lazy or programmed to look into it. A boomer friend was in a bar in Tucson a few years ago when McCain came on the television. My friend said, ‘Fuck McCain!’ He was booed and asked to leave the bar, and the majority of people there were young people under 30.

I’m also dumbfounded at how he kept getting elected, but to win with such large majorities, it had to be more than boomers voting for him.

1 Like

In all fairness US troops won every battle against the VC and NVA but lost the war anyway because it couldn’t be won short of dropping nuclear bombs on Hanoi and Peking. Lyndon Johnson knew that as early as 1966. That’s what the infamous Pentagon Papers were all about.

well, that’s because it wasn’t a real war, it was a deadly skirmish and why you don’t get involved in the first place. but a bunch of 90lb guys in sandals held-off the greatest military in the world. they won by any measure because they were defending their homeland against an invasion.

1 Like

People don’t understand what a massive military defeat Tet was for the North Vietnamese. The media turned it into a psychological victory for them. The 1972 Easter offense was an even bigger defeat for the communists, and it was South Vietnamese troops who kicked their asses.

1 Like

1968 was the bloodiest year of the Vietnam War for the American Army. Over 16,000 Americans were killed and 45,000 wounded.

doesn’t sound like a massive military defeat to me. it eventually led to the end of the war with america declaring, “peace with honor”.

It was. Lots of battles throughout 1968, not just Tet. The North Vietnamese had to wait four years before they could mount another such offensive.