Portland: Anti-Fascist Set on Fire With Molotov Cocktail

Originally published at: Portland: Anti-Fascist Set on Fire With Molotov Cocktail | Infostormer.com

The insanity in Portland continues. A peacefully protesting anti-fascist actually set one of his comrades on fire with a molotov cocktail causing him to run around like a deranged faggot. The video of the anti-fascist faggot running around on fire has sparked numerous memes/remixes because of the ridiculous nature of the situation.

Mark Dice posted a bunch of them on his Twitter feed.

Another typical Saturday night last night in Portland. pic.twitter.com/jV0rXDPy77

โ€” Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 6, 2020

The remixes and memes from last nightโ€™s Portland riot are too much ๐Ÿ˜† (๐ŸŽตsound on๐ŸŽต) pic.twitter.com/A9ZR2NS10k

#PortlandRiotMemes pic.twitter.com/WpCxEdxVM3

๐Ÿ”ฅHot town summer in the city๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sound on๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ pic.twitter.com/X7feomsOL2

โ€” Thatoneguy (@Thatoneguy_55) September 6, 2020

pic.twitter.com/jPR0y2YsoE

pic.twitter.com/o8umRYybAx

โ€” ื–ืจื‘ื‘ืœ (@DavarEchad) September 6, 2020

Antifa lighting themselves on fire is my favorite thing ever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pic.twitter.com/eiVUcJz4wR

โ€” Kelb Hull (@CalebJHull) September 6, 2020

Iโ€™m sorry but I canโ€™t stop laughing at Antifa lighting themselves on fire with a molotov cocktail pic.twitter.com/xBk2riSMwO

โ€” Kelb Hull (@CalebJHull) September 6, 2020

I think what this proves is that these people are not very competent. It should not be very difficult to cause mayhem and destruction without setting your comrades on fire. Especially when you have the full backing of the government while you engage in said mayhem.

3 Likes

He should be on Dancing with the Stars with those moves. :rofl:

1 Like
4 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.