Pope Reportedly Tells Faggot God Made Him That Way

Originally published at: Pope Reportedly Tells Faggot God Made Him That Way | Infostormer.com

This Pope in charge of the Catholic Church is doing everything to destroy what the institution used to stand for. Even homosexuality is being openly accepted. There are reports of the Pope telling a faggot that god made him a sucker of cocks and that he should just accept this.

LA Times:

Pope Francis has reportedly told a gay man that "God made you that way and loves you as you are," apparently pushing the pontiff's acceptance of homosexuality to a new level.

Francis made the comments to Juan Carlos Cruz, a Chilean victim of priestly sexual abuse who recently spent days with the pope at the Vatican to discuss his ordeal as the pontiff moves to tackle decades of coverups and ostracism of victims in the Chilean church, according to the Spanish newspaper El Pais.

Cruz was quoted as having discussed his homosexuality with Francis. "He told me: 'Juan Carlos, I don't care about you being gay. God made you that way and loves you as you are and I don't mind. The pope loves you as you are, you have to be happy with who you are.' "

This story is insane on so many levels. They'll probably claim he was misquoted but this type of thing keeps happening. There were earlier reports of the Pope claiming that hell doesn't exist and he's actively involved himself in all sorts of social justice agendas. So there's probably elements of truth in this report.

But point blank, the Catholic Church has been against homosexuality for centuries so for the Pope to make a statement like this is beyond the pale.

It’s also worth noting that the homosexual who he made these comments to was sexually abused when he was younger. Many faggots become faggots because they were sexually abused by homosexuals when they were children. So god didn’t make him a faggot, he was turned into a faggot after he was sexually abused by a faggot.

And then of course you have all the child sex abuse that has been committed by members of the church’s clergy. The Catholic Church has long been a place homosexuals have gravitated towards because it gives them sexual access to young boys. It’s been a problem that has existed for many years and one that the church has had little interest in solving.

Oh well, the Jews really fucked up the Catholic Church starting with the Vatican 2 Council back in the 1960s. It’s just been a slow descent into the abyss from there. This Pope definitely belongs in the pits of hell. He’s obviously doing nothing to fix the situation and he’s only making things worse.

4 Likes

Someone on Stormfart suggested there are two types of faggotry, like there are two types of diabetes. Type I faggotry is something one is born with, Type II is an acquired faggotry. That theory might explain why some fags look swishy and act effeminate, while others appear normal - but aren’t.

6 Likes

Well pope, I think it was a filthy pervert Catholic priest, not god, that made this man into a homo. Francis is the worst pope ever, he has totally abrogated his responsibility as a leader and as a Christian. To blame God for the choice a priest made of his own free will (has this pope even read the bible?) is jew-teir reasoning and should be cause enough for his removal. What a scumbag.

4 Likes

Despite being only 1-2% of the population, sodomites are responsible for approximately one-third of all child sexual abuse offenses, meaning that, statistically, 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molester as opposed to 1 in 495 heterosexuals.
The RCC has been a safe haven for pedophiles, homosexuals, and freemasons for centuries. No wonder there is so much atheism in the west. Who would support their twisted perverted version of what God is?

6 Likes

Sadly, the Protestant Church isn’t much better. One of my grandmother’s ministers turned out to be a paedophile who had molested young girls for a period of 20 years before he was caught.

I also worked with a faggot whose father was a minister. The faggot seemed to find it amusing that his only male cousin was also a faggot; hence there were no heterosexual males in the youngest generation of his family. Did his minister father disown either of them? Nope, he seemed quite happy.

4 Likes

Homo households are also known for high levels of domestic violence. I think a lot of serial killers are also fags. Our pagan ancestors were right to strangle and club those perverts, then toss their carcasses into peat bogs.

5 Likes

7 Likes

If God made the faggot, then surely the Devil made this Pope.

1 Like