Pope Francis Claims Builders of Walls Will be Imprisoned by Them

Originally published at: Pope Francis Claims Builders of Walls Will be Imprisoned by Them | Infostormer.com

This Pope Francis is really something else. He’s claiming that builders of walls will be imprisoned by them.

Reuters:

Pope Francis said on Sunday that political leaders who want walls and other barriers to keep migrants out “will end up becoming prisoners of the walls they build”.

The pope made his comments to reporters aboard the plane returning from Morocco in response to a question about migration in general and about U.S. President Donald Trump’s threat to shut down the southern border with Mexico.

“Builders of walls, be they made of razor wire or bricks, will end up becoming prisoners of the walls they build,” he said.

Perhaps he forgot that the Vatican has enormous walls. In fact, they have some of the biggest walls anywhere outside of maybe Israel.

It’s irritating to see the supposed leader of a major branch of Christianity claim that it is anti-Christian not to protect your countries from invaders. The West is being flooded with millions of poor, low IQ brown and black hordes who offer us nothing of value. If this continues our civilizations will be destroyed and we wouldn’t be able to help anybody even if we wanted.

This Pope has been shilling for almost every retarded Jewish agenda one can think of. There is nothing Christian about this piece of shit. He’s probably a faggot and will burn in hell for his sins.

6 Likes

yet the foolish masses support him in droves. xtianity is a SHIT RELIGION. the only thing good about it is that it used to act as a buffer against Muslims but now that’s no longer true. the xtians have opened their hearts to their own demise taking all whites with them. and as far as the xtian religion is concerned, The Catholics are the worst. i was raised Catholic and i hated it even as a kid and now i hope that all these scumbag, arrogant priests DIE a horrible death. i might one day go back to a confessional one last time and tell the cocksuckers "FUCK YOU! "

4 Likes

Just another rat hiding behind religion.

5 Likes

The Pope is a Jew Shill.

100% against Walls - except for himself and Israel…

How many of those wretched refugees that he wants settled in White countries has he taken in behind his security walls?

4 Likes

As a Traditional Roman Catholic I despise this Satanic anti-Pope.

1 Like

I don’t take that W*nker seriously, hes full of crap.

1 Like