Pope Compares Anti-Gay, Anti-Jew Politicians to Hitler

Originally published at: Pope Compares Anti-Gay, Anti-Jew Politicians to Hitler | Infostormer.com

The Pope has complimented politicians who have solid political views by comparing them to Adolf Hitler.

Reuters:

Pope Francis said on Friday politicians who rage against homosexuals, gypsies and Jews remind him of Hitler.

“It is not coincidental that at times there is a resurgence of symbols typical of Nazism,” Francis said in an address to participants of an international conference on criminal law.

“And I must confess to you that when I hear a speech (by) someone responsible for order or for a government, I think of speeches by Hitler in 1934, 1936,” he said, departing from his prepared address.

I’m a bit surprised that the Pope who is known for his promotion of social justice warrior bullshit would say good things about politicians who hate faggots, gypsies and Jews. I mean, comparing politicians to Hitler is one of the highest compliments.

Hitler was the greatest politician of the 20th century, a best selling author, a war hero and a fantastic artist. I would think any politician would want to be compared to Hitler.

2 Likes

Is there any doubt whatsoever that the the Pope is nothing more than a golem made by Jews to serve their interests?

He’s been programmed to be anti-White, anti-Western Civilization. He’s useful to them only insomuch as he can spread an anti-White message to the world - and scrape in as many shekels as possible for his masters.

When its time is up, the golem will be returned to the mud from whence he came.

From time to time, you hear claims that those on the “Edgy” Right are returning to the Catholic Church (so says E. Michael Jones). It is clear that the Catholic Church is no friend of White People. TradCaths want to believe there numbers are growing, but it is clear that they aren’t.

The churches leadership is rotten and has been rotten for a long time. Seems like the whole institution got really jewed back in the 60s with the Vatican 2 council.

2 Likes

Absolutely true. It got Jewed, but it also got WASPd so to speak. Various CIA Front Groups influenced Vatican II (including the Rockefeller Foundation). E. Michael Jones gets that point right. Both the “Termite” (Jews) and The WASP hate the Catholic Church. As it stands now, the Catholic Church has been neutered as a influence against GloboHomo.

1 Like

Indeed, it’s basically become a tool of the jewish homosexual industrial complex considering all the bullshit we hear coming out of the Pope’s mouth.

2 Likes

Absolutely true–keep in mind he is also a Jesuit.

I wonder what response did he get from Catholic people.
Part of my family is kinda NPC-ish and believes whatever Pope says, the other part believes he’s a degenerate faggot who ruins the Church.

1 Like