Police Remove Memorial to White Woman Killed by Somali Cop

Originally published at: Police Remove Memorial to White Woman Killed by Somali Cop | Infostormer.com

Police have removed a memorial dedicated to Justine Damond a White woman who was unjustifiably killed by a retarded Somali cop.

Even a memorial dedicated to a dead White woman is considered evil and must be removed. This is the type of insanity we are dealing with in America.

BBC:

Minneapolis police have removed a memorial created by a white nationalist group to honour an Australian woman killed by a Somali-American officer.

Identity Evropa said it created the “shrine” to Justine Damond after a prosecutor suggested there was not enough evidence to bring charges.

Damond, 40, was killed after calling police to report a woman screaming outside her Minneapolis home in July.

Officer Mohamed Noor fired at her when she approached his police car.

No formal charges have yet been brought against him.

https://twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/944662387772329984

Basically this woman was killed by a low IQ Somali cop who had no business being on the police force. The cop should be in jail for what he did.

This situation also raises more questions about why our immigration system is letting in savages like this. Somalis are literally some of the dumbest people on the planet. It was stupid letting this savage into the country but even dumber to allow him on the police force.

The fact that the police have removed this memorial just adds insult to injury. We all know that police would have never removed a memorial dedicated to some dead nigger even if the dead nigger deserved to get shot.

This woman did not deserve to die. She was an innocent victim of a savage low IQ Somali nigger cop. She’s far more deserving of a memorial than some thug ape like Michael Brown or other dead niggers the Jew media has cried on and on about.

6 Likes

This is truly a shame- a few candles in memorial to this beautiful white woman are removed by the pigs. When you do a search for this EVERY story mentions “White Nationalists” right in the headline although this might not necessarily a bad thing as it equates white people caring enough to memorialize this woman shot down by this fucking worthless nigger.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t call the cops any more than I’d call the Crips.

7 Likes

This is why we need to band together as Whites and form our own “Civil Rights” groups -

-Imagine the reverse? There would be multiple loud, violent riots by BLM with the media giving the protesters as much time as they wanted across the alphabet networks to scream at old evil Whitey for killing yet another black child who was getting his life together

The protest would go all the way up to the White House.

As it is, these fuckers are allowed to get away with calling this memorial “disgusting” - b/c the victim is White and the killer black.

Yet any time we try anything to protest injustice against us, Jews call us Nazis and Supremacists.

I am sick and tired of it - and I hope all Whites are reaching the boiling point.

7 Likes

I live in an area where it’s almost completely White and therefore almost completely brain-dead, at least as far as race and the JQ are concerned. The only thing that’s keeping out the coloreds and the Mexicans is the high cost of housing and lack of rental units or ghetto projects around here.

Why was that bulb-headed nigger hired as a cop in the first place? Oh yes, to fill a mandatory diversity slot. What a surprise he would shoot and kill a White blonde woman, the symbol of everything niggers resent.

5 Likes