Pocahontas Officially Launches 2020 Presidential Bid

Originally published at: Pocahontas Officially Launches 2020 Presidential Bid | Infostormer.com

Pocahontas aka Elizabeth Warren has officially launched her 2020 presidential bid. She kicked off her campaign with some goofy speech held in Lawrence, Massachusetts. This is a town that has been overrun with Hispanic drug dealers for decades. It is a very enriching place though.

Fox News:

Vowing to “fight my heart out,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Saturday formally declared her candidacy for president.

The populist Democratic senator, who was re-elected in November to a second term representing Massachusetts, pushed her progressive platform as she told her life story of growing up “on the ragged edge of the middle class” and spotlighted her efforts on behalf of working class Americans.

But Warren made no mention of the swirling controversy over her longstanding claims of Native American heritage, which resurfaced over the last week and served as a major distraction as the senator geared up for her much anticipated official campaign launch.

Her speech promoted pure Communist doctrine talking about climate change, equality and other nonsense. That’s all you really need to know about it. The Democrat nomination process is going to be about who can out-Commie one another.

But her bogus claims of being an injun are going to dog her throughout this process. Plus, are Democrats going to support a candidate who is going to be openly trolled as Pocahontas by Donald Trump? I definitely don’t think they will. She’s got too much baggage to win and she’s a White female. She’s not vibrant enough and tried to falsify her vibrancy.

5 Likes

#CampaignTrailofTears

2 Likes

i’m amazed that she thinks that she has a chance after she lied her way through life to gain an advantage over others who did not.

2 Likes

Elizabeth Warren identified as “American Indian” on her bar registration

Not only did she falsely claim to be Native American for employment purposes, it turns out she registered as “American Indian” when she filled out her Texas Bar card.

4 Likes

Just as an interesting side note:

That Indian was as fake as Elizabeth Warren, he was Italian. He also lied his whole life!

Iron Eyes Cody was most famous for his " crying Indian

This is actually funny. Everyone I tell it to gets a chuckle out of it.

2 Likes

I recently saw him in The Paleface with Bob Hope.

1 Like

Yes, hope she wins the Dem nomination:

But, I have serious “reservations” about this next election - Democrat voters, i.e., scum from the 3rd world are being imported as fast as possible - and funneled into White, red-voting areas - Texas and Florida could be flipped.

Even Trump said he wants “as many legal migrants as possible, in the greatest numbers ever” admitted into the U.S. You can be sure they won’t be Whites, let along Republican voters.

Unfortunately, instead of being the laughing stock Warren is, there are a lot of brain-dead and profoundly stupid people who agree with the likes of her and AOC.

Don’t believe me? Come to California which continues to vote in the likes of Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Diane Feinstein, Eric Garcetti - for starters - by large margins. This is coming to your state too unless immigration is stopped and reversed.

2 Likes