Pocahontas Falsely Claims Michael Brown was Murdered

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/pocahontas-falsely-claims-michael-brown-was-murdered/

Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas who is seeking to become the first female Indian President of the United States, is going around claiming that the inspiring rapper Michael Brown was murdered five years ago.

Last week she posted this tweet about Brown making this false claim.

5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) August 9, 2019

The police officer in question, Darren Wilson did not murder Brown. Even Barack Obama’s nigger-run Justice Department found nothing they could charge him with. Wilson was responding to a robbery that Brown committed. He defended himself with his service weapon after Brown attacked him and tried to take his gun.

That’s the basic gist of the story despite the Jewish media spreading the “hands up don’t shoot” lie which they used to agitate blacks into rioting.

Warren even repeated this lie about Brown being murdered when asked about it at a campaign stop.

Wilson should seriously consider suing her and anybody else promoting this nonsense that he murdered Brown. These are slanderous claims that have no factual merit.

It’s actually quite insane that we have presidential candidates just making up bullshit like this. It’s as if these people are living in an alternate universe that does not exist.

10 Likes

The good side of being a nigger is that even if you are totally and clearly proved guilty of a crime, there will always the politician and people claiming you’re not because “systemic racism”.

5 Likes

It seems the Democrat candidates are going out of their way to ensure that Blormp wins a second term. I guess they figure he can’t be defeated, just like they couldn’t defeat Nixon in '72 or Reagan in '84, so they are just going through the motions without making any real effort.

4 Likes

Just look at that smug face on this glorified thug. I can picture him knocking people out of the way in stores like he did to that Asian store owner in the videos of that day.

4 Likes

Good ol fashioned race baiting stunt to get the votes of shitskins

4 Likes

The coloreds aren’t nearly as dumb as white and jew liberal politicians think they are. They aren’t going to vote for some rich old white lady like Cunt-ahontas, who has as much Injun blood in her as the King of Scotland.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why I call the trick old fashioned. It’s been overused lol

3 Likes

If Pocohontos would have read the DOJ report like I did she would not make the statement she did. How a person running for the top political position in the United States can show they are too lazy to read a report before making a comment is absolutely amazing. She still thinks she is teaching college where she can say anything to the young skulls full of mush. She thinks she is catering to the Blacks when all she did was make a fool of herself.

2 Likes

After understanding the truth behind what happened that day. Police Officer Darren Wilson was justified in what he did to Michael Brown. Not only that, but Michael Brown should have been charged with a hate crime, for his animal like behavior.