Planned Parenthood Constructs Enormous Baby-Killing Facility

Originally published at: Planned Parenthood Constructs Enormous Baby-Killing Facility | Infostormer.com

Planned Parenthood a terrorist organization that encourages women sacrificing their children to the demon Moloch, has announced the construction of an enormous baby-killing facility.

CBS News:

After over a year of secret construction, Planned Parenthood announced its newest abortion facility on Wednesday: an 18,000-square-foot mega-clinic in southern Illinois. The new location is just 13 miles away from Missouri’s last remaining abortion clinic, a facility in St. Louis fighting to keep its license.

Since August 2018, Planned Parenthood has used a shell company to construct the facility, leaving no public trace that the former medical office would become one of the largest abortion clinics in the country. CBS News first visited the site in August, while it was still being built.

Colleen McNicholas, the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri, said the facility was built in secret to avoid protestors and delays. Other Planned Parenthood projects had run into problems once the public realized the construction was for an abortion provider. In one instance, a communications company had refused to install telephone and data lines; in another, a cabinet maker never delivered an order, McNicholas said. In Birmingham, Alabama, protestors targeted Planned Parenthood’s suppliers, flooding their social media accounts with fake negative reviews.

If what Planned Parenthood is doing is so innocent, they would not have had to construct this facility in secret using a shell company.

Planned Parenthood is obviously a very sick institution which is why it is loved by Jews. It should be shut down immediately. Sacrificing babies to Moloch has nothing to do with women’s health.

5 Likes

It’s frikkin sick, no matter what your beliefs.

I recently went to my doctor, and they sent me to a new area of the clinic. I asked, what was this place used for before why is this whole half of the building somewhere I have never been in. (having grown up there). Their answer was “oh it used to be a “obsterician” offices since 1980.” So in effect they had been killing babies for 3 decades frikkin disgusting. Had to use an entire half of the large building for your semi-automated baby killing.

1 Like

Just another secret sacrificial pit so Jews can keep Moloch happy.

I disagree with with the term KILLING BABIES. I was raised Catholic in the 1950’s where the theological theory is that life begins at conception, therefore no abortion. The Catholics had homes for un-wed mothers to have their pregnancy, and adopt the child out at birth. Wish this was stiil available to women.
There have been a number of nuts & crazies who took the KILLING term as authorizing them to destroy abortion clinics and killing doctors performing abortion. Society does not need the crazies to think they are going good by violence. I do not see the Christian community condeming these nut jobs.
I appreciate that Christian say it is Biblically correct that the man makes decisions, therefore women can not make a decision to have a abortion. I disagree with this view. I believe women are equal to men. If more people would watch the TV show 16 AND PREGNANT they would appreciate the conflict of these young ladies.

interesting the way CBS frames everything, as though poor Planned Parenthood is the good guy

Well, if it’s for margaret sangers original purpose, i’m all for it.

1 Like

You must be a woman. Or a beta male. Or a boomer.

Whatever the case is, to believe men and women are equal is the silliest notion anyone could entertain, and indicates the individual avowing such is not a serious person.

3 Likes

If these young ladies would close their legs and refrain from having sex out of wedlock they wouldn’t have such conflict. It’s their choice to be a whore and pay the consequences of it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s really an absolute boomer-tier Savior of Aryan Princesses take to be all like “oh these poor girls, what a conflict these choices are oh my oh my poor poor wahmens let’s respect them, they’re our equals.”

Vomit.

They shouldn’t have any choice in the matter. they should close their fucking legs or have the damned babies.

2 Likes

Okay, let’s hear what this nigger has to say.

So you know it’s killing babies.

So you know it’s killing babies.

But for some fuckin’ reason you’re against calling it that. Okay, boogerlips, I’m Catholic and very supportive of the pro-life movement. We can agree that calling it baby-killing for shock value holds little value in an argument. But you can’t come in trying to tell us that it’s not. Especially after you admitted that that’s what it is, and that you know that’s what it is. I’m not even going t take your bait on your feminist shit, because that’s what that is. It’s no coincidence that you came in here shilling for “women are equal to men” in the abortion thread. No one said anything to the contrary. You said it first.

1 Like

His posts read like the “NOT MY SHIELD MAIDEN!!11!!” posts from boomers on Stormfront.

So, our only option is get Russian, eastern European or gook women to procreate? 98% of Western women are shit, I agree…

We need breeding camps.

1 Like

This is the simplest thing to do, yet the Jews always force us to complicate things for no good reason (artificial reasons are created by themselves as well).

They fear simplicity because they know what would come to them if we embraced it.

2 Likes

As long as the babies being killed are negroe monklets, spicklets,… For our breeding programs, we must use artificial insemination and in vitro techniques. But only using the largest strongest red and blond haired males available. When I say large I do not mean steroid kings, or morbidly obese white guys. Im talking about real men 6’4 minimum height, and solid muscle. If 100,000 tall white females were to have 4 fertilized eggs implanted, we could have up to 400,000 new super kids born in nine months. Were funds available we could even use cloning to make exact copies of these super white males. Women could have twins or even a few cases of having triplets without any suspicions being raised. Naturally these women would have to live far from each other so that no one would find it odd. You can’t have a first grade or highschool with 20 kids that all look like copies. In nature only the strongest males are allowed to procreate. In America and indeed the world, the weakest are permitted to breed and then live off welfare, section 8 housing…for life. Women offering themselves to such a breeding or cloning program should rightly be considered the saviours of the white race, and honored for their help. Call me Dr. Mengele if you will, but for the white race to survive and regain our dominate position as the master race, such programs must be used eventually.

1 Like

I’ll call you an embarrassing larper instead.

Cringes visibly.

You are absolutely aping the Hollywood paradigm of “evil nawtzi” that is a pure fabrication made up by the Jews to make us look terrifying and stupid to anyone and everyone who matters.

You are either a low IQ individual who has been manipulated by Jewish propaganda, or something a tad more sinister and less honest.

Congratulations, everyone who read your tl;dr boomer cringefest just got a little stupider.

People like you and the bullshit you spread around for the world to see are equal parts counterproductive, idiotic, and tiresome.

Please never get an avatar. The one you have now fits you like a glove. Except it should glow.

What you said makes no sense.

You say that man is above woman because of what’s in the Bible but then you say you think women are equal to men. These are two contradictory statements.

But with that said, it is absolutely comical for anybody to say that women are equal to men. That mindset is part of the deranged jewish feminist world view which has helped destroy our countries.

1 Like