Peter Fonda is Dead and That is a Good Thing

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/peter-fonda-is-dead-and-that-is-a-good-thing/

Peter Fonda the boomer icon who is probably best known for his starring role in the 1960s film Easy Rider has died. His death has made the world a better place because he was a very shitty human being.

Just prior to his death, he actually called for Donald Trump’s son Barron to be locked in a cage with pedophiles.

SCMP:

Actor Peter Fonda apologised Wednesday for a late-night Twitter rant in which he suggested 12-year-old Barron Trump should be ripped from “his mother’s arms and put in a cage with paedophiles.”

The all-capitals tweet in the wee hours went on to call US President Donald Trump an expletive. The actor later deleted the tweet and drew sharp rebukes from first lady Melania Trump and Barron’s half-brother, Donald Trump Jnr.

No matter what anybody thinks of Trump, attacking his 12-year-old son like that was incredibly sick and the result of someone with a sick mind. Fonda’s apology was meaningless as far as I’m concerned.

Unfortunately, Fonda’s role in Easy Rider did a great deal of psychological damage to the boomers who watched that film. And this is probably the worst thing Fonda did during his life.

The film presented this idea that true freedom revolved around drug use, casual sex and riding around the country aimlessly on a motorcycle.

In many respects, I find the film interesting because of its historical significance.

It’s significant, because many boomers took the concepts presented in this film literally. It’s why you see so many boomers even to this day riding around on Harley Davidson motorcycles. This was not something they decided to do on their own. They were programmed to want to do this because Easy Rider told them that riding around on a motorcycle was the equivalent of having the ultimate freedom.

But the fact that boomers bought into these false concepts of freedom is exactly why we don’t have any real freedom today. Since Fonda played a contributing factor in this mass insanity, he is probably burning in hell as we speak.

The ending of Easy Rider is pretty good though. Best part of the film.

11 Likes

With the references to raping and pedophiles, that tweet could have been written by his jew agent.

I think PF is usually too stoned to come up with anything coherent.

8 Likes

A lot of Hebrewood movies have a not-so-subtle jew message in them. Easy Rider, for example, portrayed white, Southern rednecks as violent and stupid. Other movies, where the popular jocks humiliate the unpopular nerds, or where the guy in a weird mask slashes up a bunch of attractive and promiscuous teenagers, are really about how the jews want to “get even” with the gentiles.

59ed06fac9700

8 Likes

Just as a side note: Peter Fonda(ler)'s sister Jane Fonda (Hanoi Jane ) who also married the CNN creator Ted Turner, AKA the Village Drunk, will hopefully join her brother in Hell fire very soon…

6 Likes

Have you ever looked up why the tribe called it Holly-Wood? Holly wood was believed to be essential in the occult/Kabbalah rituals for casting spells on someone.
Look it up.
Remember Mickey Mouse waving a wand before a Disney movie? They’re telling you something and the symbolism is in your face and you don’t recognize it.

Unknown history:
http://www.hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/Edison-and-the-Jews.html
Recommended reading for everyone.

9 Likes

Locked in a cage with pedophiles? Oh did he mean with himself and pieces of shit like the Clinton’s, Rothschild’s, and Epstein? Fonda, Dennis Hopper and that whole cabal were nothing but subversive Hollywood CIA agents sent to infiltrate the anti-war movement and discredit the entire hippie era. They were never anti-war, in fact the opposite. They made anyone who liked rock music, smoked weed, and hated the Vietnam war look like a dirty, stupid asshole. They were successful in that but notice how it did not have any effect on ending the war. Instead the entire hippie ‘movement’ ended abruptly with Woodstock and the Manson ‘murders’. Is it any wonder that involved jewish actors and directors with CIA links all over the place? 1969 was a pivotal year. Just look at all the brouhaha on TV right now celebrating all the same crap again: moon landings, Woodstock, Manson murders, and now Fonda croaks. I believe they are pushing their narrative now more than ever because they are aware how many people are questioning these events and their real significance. The wheels are falling off the bus folks.

6 Likes

I am a white male. I saw “Easy Rider” when I was 18 years old living on the Left Coast. This movie certainly defined the society divide for me. This was a time when the Civil Rights movement was being protrayed by the Jewish media as the great Crusade, and that rednecks will defend their culture if it means killing you. What puzzled me is that Peter Fonda never made another decent movie.

8 Likes

I remember 1960 to 1969 quite well. When you look at what transpired in those ten years, it’s still hard for me to fathom it all happened in just one decade. Everything literally changed, the culture, dress, movies, music, TV, etc. & not for the better.

7 Likes

I don’t think anybody will notice: he was pre-dead for years.

5 Likes

We get a lot of boomer bike riders at my job. Trying to relive their youth. The women look like a burnt piece of leather. Rode hard and put away wet.

4 Likes

I thought Easy Rider was a pretty good movie. It certainly changed the way films were made. But it is strange that Peter Fonda never starred in any significant movies afterwards. Dennis Hopper went on to appear in Apocalypse Now and co-starred in Blue Velvet. And Jack Nicholson? Who knows what became of that obscure actor?

3 Likes

Do not forget Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

4 Likes

That scene used all locals from the town they filmed it in, and everything was ad-lib.

Dennis Hopper bounced back from being Hollywood blacklisted because he was argumentative with directors, so you’re right, there’s no excuse for Fonda not getting better roles. He was probably stoned for long periods of his life.

2 Likes

in ancient Druidic culture the magic wand was made from the wood of a holly tree…and they still to this day cast their evil spells with holly-wood.

4 Likes

I heard a lot about that Easy Rider film, how important it allegedly was and how strong its influence was on the boomer generations. But i never saw it until last night, when it was re-run on german TV in honor of the dead Peter Fonda. I think that film was very bad and full of weird subversive shit. I didn’t expect it was that bad before. Maybe i’m just too stupid to feel the ingeniousness of that film, but to me it was hard to bear, until the abrupt ending. 2 well-aimed gunshots and the whole spook was over. It can be so easy…

3 Likes

@sturmfuehrer78 Easy Rider was a pretty radical film in 1969. It was the first major film about the hippie counterculture. Nothing would be the same after that.

Interestingly, one of the opening scenes of the film was shot in the desert ghost town of Ballarat, California. And that ghost-town is located near the site of the Barker Ranch, which the Manson Family was using as a hideout at the time!

barker%20ranch

3 Likes

I understand its importance for the hippie movement. I just expected it to be better after i heard so much praising about it before. So i was quite disappointed when i saw it last night…

Sir, may i ask you how old you are now? Have you lived in that hippie era?

2 Likes

33rd degree freemason and shabbos goy student of satanist “mystic” Manly P Hall ,Jordon maxwell, is probably a crypto shill , but he has some decent info even if they are partial truths!
Etymology and the bastardization of language is how the zionists not only double talk us but its how they (according to the Kabbalah) free their karma by placing the truth in fictional movies and literature.
So by accepting and funding these weaponized forms of information and mind control, we give consent to the evil monsters who rule over us and are destroying this world.

2 Likes

@sturmfuehrer78 I’m not a “boomer” but my parents and relatives are much older than usual, so I got to appreciate a lot of pop culture and other influences from their era which people my age would not normally have known about.

3 Likes