Pete Faggotbutt Questions Nevada Caucus Results

Originally published at: Pete Faggotbutt Questions Nevada Caucus Results | Infostormer.com

Pete Faggotbutt aka Anal Pete aka Pete Buttplug is alleging vote fraud in the Nevada Caucuses.

New: Pete Buttigieg’s campaign is alleging “irregularities and a number of unresolved questions” against the Nevada State Democratic Party.

The complaints center on how early voting totals were folded into caucus day totals & claim “anomalies in the data.”

Here is the letter: pic.twitter.com/HYlvHqsr4n

— Dan Merica (@merica) February 23, 2020

Actually, the fact that Sanders won overwhelmingly, makes the prospect that widespread vote fraud happened far less likely. This despite the Democrat Party establishment doing all sorts of weird things in the lead up to the vote. They made volunteers sign nondisclosure agreements and instituted some type of weird Google technology to calculate votes. They were basically doing all sorts of things that would potentially assist them to rig the vote.

Gay Pete certainly didn’t seem concerned about all the fuckery that went on in the Iowa Caucuses though. That’s because said fuckery was widely agreed to have helped him. But since he didn’t do well in Nevada, it’s funny to see him get suddenly concerned about vote fraud. A bit hypocritical I would say.

We must ask one question. Since Anal Pete is now questioning the validity of American election results and our great democracy, does that not make him a Russian agent?

Vox did a whole article saying that Donald Trump who raised questions about election fraud in advance of the Nevada Caucuses was doing so because he’s an agent of Russia.

So based on this, we can safely conclude that Pete Assplug is secretly working with Donald Trump and Russia to undermine confidence in American democracy.

4 Likes

Looks like his fellow anal rapers are turning against him:

[Pete Buttigieg Fundraiser Interrupted by ‘Queers Against Pete’ Protesters

Democratic presidential candidate and former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg was met with protesters representing the group Queers Against Pete outside of a private fundraising event at the National LGBTQ Center for the Arts in San Francisco on Friday.

Inside the building, two activists attempted to disrupt the fundraiser after Buttigieg was asked about his husband, Chasten, by a member of the audience.

And, I was hoping he’d get the nomination.

2 Likes

It should be illegal for him to be running.

3 Likes

Hahaha! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

[quote=“Bon, post:2, topic:8287”]
Buttigieg was asked about his husband, Chasten
[/quote] :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’m sure that gay kiss will go over well in the rust belt, coal country, the Bible Belt and with Working Class Whites.

Won’t be popular in the black or beaner community either. Muslims are looking for the closest roof.

Popular on the coasts with Jews and White lefties, not so much in leftist sneered-at fly-over country.

I’m so hoping either he or Commie Jew Sanders gets the nomination.

3 Likes

I’m sure Don the Lemon and Anderson Pooper have announced their support already.

1 Like