Pete Buttfag: "White Nationalism is Most Deadly Form of Terrorism"

Originally published at: Pete Buttfag: “White Nationalism is Most Deadly Form of Terrorism” | Infostormer.com

This Pete Buttfag cocksucker was at a campaign stop claiming that White nationalism is the most deadly form of terrorism in the United States.

Breitbart:

Mayor Pete Buttigieg continues warning of the rising threat of white nationalism, telling voters in Iowa over the weekend he believed that it was the most deadly form of terrorism in the United States.

“White Nationalist violence has killed more people on American soil than any other source of terrorism,” he told voters in Shenandoah, Iowa, on Saturday. “We got to name that, confront that and say that is not us.”

The audience of Iowa Democrats applauded and cheered Buttigieg’s statement.

Buttigieg did not compare statistics between violent attacks from white nationalists in the United States and attacks conducted or inspired by radical Islamic terrorists such as the 2,977 Americans killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the Pulse Nightclub shooting, the San Bernardino shooting, the Boston Marathon bombing, or the shooting at a military base in Fort Hood, Texas.

The South Bend mayor frequently warns about the existential threat posed by white nationalists as he continues his run for president.

“It could be the lurking issue that ends this country in the future if we don’t wrangle it down in our time,” he told ABC News on Saturday.

This faggot is either a complete dumbass or a liar. When you consider the 9/11 attacks, it makes his entire argument null and void.

Shit like this is why homosexuals belong in mental institutions instead of running for public office. Any man who willfully takes dick in his asshole has a mind that is damaged. Pete Buttfag’s mind is obviously not right and I believe it is a direct result of him taking dick up his ass.

8 Likes

Didn’t know faggotry made you bad at math. As far as I am convinced, anytime a White person is attacked by a POC, it should be considered a “hate crime”. I hope he becomes K. Harris’ running mate in 2020. My debate parties will be fantastic.

6 Likes

Since Buttplug is a jew he is neurotic about the danger that a white backlash poses to his tribe. Moslems and schvartzes don’t worry the jews at all - they can be controlled easily enough.

Jews-Bringing-Kebab1-600x356

9 Likes

Queers need to recognize that their allies will throw them off the roof the minute Islam comes to their town.

7 Likes

My biggest hope is that some radical element of the IDF loads some nukes and bombs Mecca.

4 Likes

I have repeatedly commented in this community that he went to Israel and sucked Jew cocks prior his campaign. Clearly he’s a mentally ill fag shill for the kikes. He’s sort of a strange mix of liberal warmongering evangelical fudge packer

3 Likes

Buttigieg is a Christian,[79][80][81] and has said his faith has had a strong influence in his life.[82][51] His parents baptized him in a Catholic church as an infant and he attended Catholic schools.[83] While at Oxford University, Buttigieg began to attend Christ Church Cathedral and said he felt “more-or-less Anglican” by the time he returned to South Bend.[83]

Source: Wikipedia

Nope not a kike. Sorry to disappoint you.

I guess we can refer him as a married flaming homosexual boomer style evangelical neoliberal that sucks Jews cock

1 Like

So basically the founding fathers were deadly terrorists because they too were white nationalists.

6 Likes

Buttigieg. That name alone says it all. There are even freakier politicians in the US than in Germany in these days. This pervert Hinterlader should be beaten for every sentence of his bullshit speech.

4 Likes

Buttblaster pandering to his fat, unmarried, childless White female base.

3 Likes