Pentagon to Spend $1 Billion for 57 Miles of Border Wall

Originally published at: Pentagon to Spend $1 Billion for 57 Miles of Border Wall | Infostormer.com

The Pentagon is deploying $1 billion to build 57 miles of border wall along the southern border.

BBC:

The Pentagon has authorised the transfer of $1bn (£758m) to army engineers for new wall construction along the US-Mexico border.

The funds are the first under the national emergency declared by President Donald Trump to bypass Congress and build the barrier he pledged during his election campaign.

Democrats have protested against the move.

The funds will be used to build about 57 miles (91km) of fencing.

Better than nothing I guess, but this is only 57 miles. The US-Mexico border is over 2,000 miles long. And while you don’t need a wall or a barrier across all of it, you definitely need more than 57 miles worth to properly secure it.

It’s really funny to see how every single solitary penny is being scrutinized to construct a wall on the southern border but there’s no accountability when it comes to waging wars for Jews and Israel. How many trillions have been wasted in the Middle East with all sorts of bullshit no-bid contracts?

Ultimately though, the wall doesn’t even matter if Blormf is just going to increase legal immigration so they can take jobs from Americans. And then you have the issue of all these illegals requesting asylum, getting temporarily detained and released into the country.

5 Likes

Fuck it, I just want this Evil Empire to collapse and all the race-traitors put up against that 57 miles of border wall for execution.

nazi%20death%20squad

7 Likes

Yes, and congress will vote today as to whether or not to override Trump’s veto,

Will not happen…

CNN, appropriately:

Both chambers of Congress passed a resolution to overturn Trump's national emergency declaration to fund more border wall, which would use billions from the Treasury and Defense departments after Congress rejected giving Trump the full amount of border wall money he requested for the year.

Now, the traitorous Republican politicians that sided with Schumer and Pelosi need to be targeted.

3 Likes

You will not find salvation for the White race in any of the 535 members of Congress

5 Likes

I think $1 billion can go a lot further than just 57 miles. These cocksuckers waste so much money. None of them work for it.

4 Likes

$190k per foot.

If extended for the full border, $2,006,400,000,000 @ 190k per foot x 2k miles worth of feet (10,560,000.)

1 Like

I think the work crews would happily take a pay cut to build it. The managers on up would purposely slow it down not of ignorance but of greed. Extend the contract and extend the money.

We’re being ripped off, as usual.

4 Likes

not just ripped off but lied-to as well. i guarantee that Trumpy will tout this as a “victory” to the voters in 20/20.

Actually it’s 3,322.70 per foot. 1,000,000,000/300,960

1 Like

Agreed, $1 billion is ridiculous for just 57 miles.

2 Likes