Paul Joseph Watson is Supporting CIA-Backed Hong Kong Riots

Originally published at: Paul Joseph Watson is Supporting CIA-Backed Hong Kong Riots | Infostormer.com

Paul Joseph Watson is on Twitter shilling for the CIA-backed terror riots in Hong Kong. His Twitter feed is filled with nonsense supporting this bullshit.

Hong Kong, I am in you.

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 23, 2019

Free Hong Kong! pic.twitter.com/Dfw6OLi7Df

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 23, 2019

Oh say can you see…. pic.twitter.com/dWDvGcfstq

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 24, 2019

Pepe! pic.twitter.com/r5QfHieJt9

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 24, 2019

Why is he doing this? Is it because the Chinese government is generally against homosexuality and other degenerate behaviors?

That’d be my theory because it is pretty much a known fact that Watson is a filthy cock sucking faggot. And because of this, it is in his interest for faggotry to be spread as wide and far as possible.

If the Hong Kong riots are successful, it would theoretically increase the amount of male assholes he has access to.

5 Likes

Fuck the PRC, fuck the PLA. Gas the commies. Anything that hurts Beijing I am for. Parachute gays into Shanghai for all I care. Saves helicopter fuel. Oh noes mah economy! Fick it. I would rather have all things collapse now then watch the globalist hell-scape that could happen with a stronger PRC. One day my grandkids will ask Oma Reichsprinzessin, “what did you do?” I only shitposted. We memed, we memed hard. Now stfu while I watch Koenigsberg play Constantinople for the World Championship.

4 Likes

@Reichprinzessin I have a different point of view regarding the Red Chinese, madame. I think they are the good guys in this situation. I also would support them if they attacked the Jewnited States. The only problem I have with the chinx - and admittedly it is a BIG problem - is their cruel mistreatment of cats and dogs.

2 Likes

As long they don’t wantonly waste the meat and consume and use what you kill. Then I have zero concern. Personally I don’t advocate that but oh well that’s what they do. 🤷
They eat anything that moves.
To sum it up, they are comparably better than the kikes

2 Likes

i’d like to watch my 17 year old son beat up this faggot

2 Likes

Do they not believe suffering increases flavor and, as such, slowly brutalize honest and loving pet mammals in the belief it benefits the palate? FFS I’ve seen Chinese softly bashing dogs in the skull for fun. Fk the chicoms.

3 Likes

A recent article from AFP I thought would be informative:

2 Likes

The French eat everything from snails to horses.

3 Likes

I love the escargots. Also the frog legs. so good and delicate.

2 Likes

I had been in China, the urban majority don’t eat canines or felines. There’s one city, Yulin, that’s where they celebrate dog and lychee fest. I did not go there. So anyways I have slaughtered a number of wild and farm animals and fish (not pets!) for food or for someone who couldn’t stomach it. Once you get past a few slaughters, you will lose the nauseous feeling and get used to to stuff your hand inside to remove warm organs and feeling the post mortem nerve vibrating and legs flinching as organs are removed. The key is to do it swiftly and clean as possible.

2 Likes

We all should slaughter, people have no idea where or how meat is prepared.

3 Likes

For starters, practice with squirrels or hare.

2 Likes

The Chinese are sub human filth. They deserve the jews.

1 Like

Not dragging me into food posting, again.

I gave up my love of koscher hot dogs for this thing of ours!