Patrick Little Destroys (((NBC Reporter)))

Vote Patrick Little on June 5th… United States Senate Election in California

10 Likes

The only reason that the jews have held sway over our society for so long is because of their control of the traditional mass-media. But no sooner does the power of that mass-media begin to weaken than the public’s consciousness regarding the Jewish Problem suddenly reawakens!

!cartman%20jew

7 Likes

Patrick Little for President. He is a hero. He is BASED.

9 Likes

I think that girl reporter rather fancies Senator-Elect Little, I’ll tell you what!

3 Likes

She says forget the books forget the facts. It’s all about feelz.

3 Likes

Why has the Republican Party distance themselves from Patrick Little? Because the Republican Party is owned by Jews. That’s why Never democrat Never republican.

5 Likes

“They had ice cream, swimming pools, orchestras, plays, soccer fields… I mean, shit, I’d like to take a vacation at Auschwitz.” – Patrick Little talking to Jewish Reporter

Lol… Skip to 27:00

9 Likes

8 Likes

He would make the best president ever!

7 Likes

It looks like this is finally the end of the Bush-Clinton era, perhaps the darkest period in American history. I have a feeling that the American empire itself will soon be coming to an end. The jews had better hurry up and sink their fangs into their new Yellow hosts in the Far East, because the White man is beginning to be roused to anger.

7 Likes

Senator Dianne Feinstein holds dual US/Israeli citizenship. She pushes for gun control in America, but not in Israel. Let’s end Jewish Supremacism. Vote for Patrick Little on June 5th!

12 Likes

Streamed a few minutes ago…
Primary Election Night Message

3 Likes

Patrick Little, Brian Ruhe, and Dennis Wise

3 Likes

Patrick J-Walking on Polk Street
(Streamed a few hours ago)

1 Like

Patrick J-Walking at ICE Protest in Concord, CA

It’s time for Trump to start naming the Jew.

1 Like

He won’t. He is too zionist. Ivanka married into the jews.

2 Likes

Patrick Little Passing Out Redpills on the 4th of July

3 Likes

Patrick Little Redpills Death Valley

3 Likes

Patrick Little Names the Jew at a Slavic Festival in Portland (Part 2)

2 Likes