Pastor Cons 50,000 Ugandans Into Drinking Bleach

Originally published at: Pastor Cons 50,000 Ugandans Into Drinking Bleach | Infostormer.com

An American pastor has managed to con 50,000 Ugandans into drinking industrial bleach. He told them that drinking his industrial bleach formula will cure cancer, AIDS and other diseases. They apparently believe him.

Guardian:

An American pastor from New Jersey backed by a British former clairvoyant is running a network that gives up to 50,000 Ugandans a “miracle cure” made from industrial bleach, claiming drinking the toxic fluid eradicates cancer, HIV/Aids, malaria and most other diseases.

The network, led by pastor Robert Baldwin and part-funded by Sam Little from Arlesey in Bedfordshire, is one of the most extensive efforts yet to distribute the “miracle cure” known as MMS, or “miracle mineral solution”. The Guardian has learned that poor Ugandans, including infants as young as 14 months old, are being given chlorine dioxide, a product that has no known health benefit and can be extremely dangerous.

Baldwin, 52, is importing bulk shipments of the components of MMS, sodium chlorite and citric acid, into Uganda from China. The two chemicals are mixed to produce chlorine dioxide, a powerful bleach used in the textile industry.

The American pastor has “trained” about 1,200 clerics in Uganda on administering the “miracle cure” and each in turn uses it to treat about 50 congregants, usually after Sunday service. As an inducement, Baldwin is offering smartphones to those clerics who are especially “committed” to spreading the bleach cure.

This shows how stupid blacks are. We could easily genocide them if we had the political will to do so. All you’d have to do is tell them that a poisonous formula cures diseases or makes their dick bigger and they’ll consume the formula and die.

9 Likes

Wow. Perhaps the pastor knows exactly what he is doing?

7 Likes

Lol lol lol lolz :smirk::smirk: based genocidal nigger hater pastor camouflaged as a snake oil miracle worker!

7 Likes

Niggers are very easily swayed, just look how the jews fooled them over the decades.

6 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t tell them that it would turn them White.

6 Likes

Actually i’m sure than they though than it could turn them white.

1 Like

Image result for tyrone child support meme

4 Likes

it’s also used in food preparation and processing also for sterilizing killing chains and as a water purifier because it is very powerful and leaves no harmful residue, breaking down into salt. you can get it at any good outdoor store as drops or tablets for treating water. It also cures malaria if taken at the correct dose and there are thousands of cases of other diseases including cancer and gangrene being cured by it. It is on the big pharma hit list because it is cheap and effective, two things they hate above all others. There is much more to this hit-piece than meets they eye.

8 Likes

Wow, never thought of that. That’s a good one. Now I take back my previous comment, now that pastor is actually helping the chimps! That’s bad thing! Leads to more overpopulation of shit skins!

2 Likes

Its like all the nignogs at niggerU in jewmerica…most of them murder other nogs, which is fine by most of us…i say let them out of their cage and give them a free waddymelin and bugget of fried chiggin as a reward “voucher” for making another nog good…we need more of this in their community to population control them more efficiently…
If a simian bonobo commits any crime against a human then this deal is not applicable.

1 Like