Papa John Apologizes for Using "Nigger" Word During Call

Originally published at: Papa John Apologizes for Using “Nigger” Word During Call | Infostormer.com

Papa John said "nigger" and is apologizing for it. He doesn't understand that apologizing never works.

The founder of pizza chain Papa John's is apologizing for saying the "nigger" word during a conference call.

CNBC:

Papa John's founder John Schnatter admitted to using the N-word during a May conference call and apologized for the comments after Forbes magazine detailed the incident in an article Wednesday.

“News reports attributing the use of inappropriate and hurtful language to me during a media training session regarding race are true," Schnatter said in a statement released by Papa John's. "Regardless of the context, I apologize. Simply stated, racism has no place in our society.”

Schnatter was on a call with marketing agency Laundry Service when he tried to downplay comments he made about the National Football League and allegedly said, “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s," and complained that the KFC founder never faced public backlash. The call was a role-playing exercise for Schnatter to prevent future public relations fumbles.

So he wasn't even using the "nigger" word in an insulting way towards blacks. He was simply stating that Colonel Sanders called blacks niggers.

There is no reason for him to apologize for this. Besides, blacks say “nigger” over and over again but for some reason it’s only a problem when White people say it.

Late last year, Papa John was fired as the head of Papa John’s because he made insensitive remarks about the niggers in the NFL protesting the national anthem. That in of itself was ridiculous. Even worse was how he criticized the Alt-Right for declaring Papa John’s the official pizza of the Alt-Right. He should have accepted the endorsement. Cucking out does not work!

I’m just fucking sick of these Jew-enforced politically correct norms that we have to deal with in our society. Why the fuck do we have to walk on eggshells with this shit? People shouldn’t lose their job or face societal consequences because they say a word like “nigger.”

If you want to say “nigger” than just say it. What are they going to do if all White people starting calling blacks niggers? Nothing is what they’ll do. Nothing!

NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER!

10 Likes

All the best songs have the word “nigger” in 'em!

YouTube

5 Likes

Hey, “Papa” John Shitter…

douchebag%202

3 Likes

Even words that sound like nigger are verboten these days.

7 Likes

Just tell the whiners the latin word for black is “NIGER”. It’s a legitimate word, so screw off.

5 Likes

They probably consider the entire Latin language to be white, racist and elitest.

4 Likes

Imagine being so niggardly!

3 Likes

That was my thought exactly!

3 Likes

The lack of the frontal lobe which the frontal lobe itself dictates the impulse control and analyzing skills of the Negro, could be part of the reason why they are so easy to chimp out because of the word “Nigger”, even like this case, someone told those Negroes that Colonel Sanders used the word “Nigger” on them. No surprise that the Negro Fatigue is growing!

6 Likes

@ForlornHope Hispanic and Latino try to tie themselves to Latin and Iberia no sorry your a dirty mexican.

3 Likes

Papa John’s should have a pizza called the ‘Nigger’: they could put squid ink in the dough & sauce, & top it with black olives & Cajun style blackened shrimp. I think it might be a success. Not even joking here. Take a look:

4 Likes

Related:

And one Nigger comin’ up!

It’s the only Nigger you ever want to see in a restaurant!

5 Likes

I thought they hated anything even vaguely European. We are always hearing how horrible the Spanish in the New World were, and how mean those Romans were to the poor innocent Jews. Of course I should not expect them to be consistent!

3 Likes

You know,I used to think that if the nigras were back in Africa,we’d be happier and they’d be happier.

I no longer care if they’re happy or unhappy,as long as they’re being happy or unhappy a long way from us.

5 Likes

Makes me wish there was a Papa John’s here where I live. I’ve always liked their pizza.

3 Likes

download%20(43)

“Papa John’s”

I prefer Uncle Adolph’s pizza \o

10 Likes

I kinda liked Papa John’s until I figured out how easy and cheap it is to make pizza from scratch at the house.

This goober should have gratefully accepted being designated the official Alt-Right pizza. The NEETs would be buying huge amounts for there vidya tournaments,and not one driver would have been robbed during the business surge.

3 Likes

Fuck papa johns, fuck the coward who cucked and fuck niggers. Fuck them all for caving to PC. Cowards!!!

6 Likes

New pest control company launched in Texas
papa_pepe_ofen

4 Likes

5a786b7c13dcd

8 Likes