Palestinians Rise Up Against the Zionists After Trump's Jerusalem Decision

Originally published at: Palestinians Rise Up Against the Zionists After Trump’s Jerusalem Decision | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sJ1ISBc_mk

The Palestinians as expected are raging against the Israelis following Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. There have also been protests around the world lashing out against the decision.

Reuters:

Thousands of Palestinians protested in a "day of rage" on Friday in the occupied West Bank, Gaza and in East Jerusalem against U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of the ancient city as Israel's capital.

Across the Arab and Muslim worlds, thousands of demonstrators took to the streets on Friday, the Muslim holy day, expressing solidarity with the Palestinians and outrage at the U.S. move.

As Friday prayers ended at the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, worshippers made their way toward the walled Old City gates, chanting “Jerusalem is ours, Jerusalem is our capital,” and “We don’t need empty words, we need stones and Kalashnikovs”. Some scuffles broke out between protesters and police.

Trump’s decision to reverse decades of U.S. policy and recognize Jerusalem has been met by days of protests, although violence so far has largely been contained.

This has certainly reignited hatred against the Zionists. Where this goes is anybody’s best guess.

Obviously I am opposed to any support of Israel or waging of war on their behalf. But besides some protests outside of American embassies, this decision by Trump has only caused Jews and Arabs to clash. Why should we care if these sides are fighting among themselves?

I also don’t believe that Trump has any interest in fighting a world war against Russia to protect Israel. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong, but his prior statements and actions seem to suggest this.

The fact that ISIS has been destroyed seems to be an indication that Trump is cooperating with Russia to sort out the mess in the Middle East. I am hopeful that this is the case and will be the case moving forward. It would certainly be the most ideal situation.

4 Likes

Did I hear boots on the ground…Goyim !

3 Likes

Good to see IS back. 88