Over 12,000 Boy Scouts Sexually Abused by Homosexuals

Originally published at: Over 12,000 Boy Scouts Sexually Abused by Homosexuals | Infostormer.com

Wow, who could have ever predicted this? The Boy Scouts started allowing homosexuals to become scout leaders and volunteers and it has now been revealed that over 12,000 boys were sexually abused by these faggots.

ABC News:

An expert who has been working with the Boy Scouts revealed that there may have been as many as 7,819 allegedly sexually abusive troop leaders and volunteers in the storied organization, according to newly released court documents.

More than 7,800 individuals allegedly abused 12,254 victims, according to the court testimony.

These figures were released Tuesday by attorney Jeff Anderson, whose firm regularly represents victims of sexual abuse and has been involved in numerous clerical sexual abuse cases.

Of course, faggots were already involving themselves with the Boy Scouts but just under the radar. By openly allowing faggots into the organization, they opened the floodgates. Now the organization is filled with all sorts of queers who are using their position to gain sexual access to young boys.

Back in the 1950s, boys were warned about homosexuals and were considered sick people with a mental disorder. This was to protect boys from these disgusting predators.

This guy understood what was going on.

But these days thanks to Jews, our society has been conned into believing that homosexuality is a normal behavior and should be embraced. It is obviously not something that should be promoted or embraced. It is a disgusting and degenerate activity.

We can solve this problem by punishing faggots with the penalty of death. The Islamic State had the right idea. They just took faggots and threw them off of roof tops. And as a result, they did not have a problem with faggots trying to rape boys in their country. Not like we do in America at least.

9 Likes

163784_o367e

7 Likes

Both of my sons are in Scouting and it is a great organization, but, as usual, the kikes and faggots try to destroy everything that is good and wholesome.aiEJH

9 Likes

they aren’t even The Boy Scouts any more, just “Scouts”. girls are now welcome… but that begs the question will they allow boys in The Girl Scouts? it’s all very confusing…

6 Likes

It appears that all these once-wholesome and fun groups for youth have been taken over by the extreme left wing. Camp Fire Girls is now just “Camp Fire” for boys and girls, and the Girl Scouts has also become highly politicized, though I haven’t heard they are admitting boys yet.

7 Likes

Anything that has to do with the degeneracy of any form, you can always count on the kikes to get behind.

8 Likes

Ironically, I first saw the movie “Boys Beware” at a scout meeting back in the early 1960’s.

7 Likes

we used to harass The Boy Scouts through the windows of the local gymnasium where they held their meetings. one day they all gut up and chased us. lol… we ran for our lives. … that was when we kids were perfectly safe in our neighborhood at night. those days are gone…

2 Likes

Do they get a badge for cooperating?

6 Likes

The Goy Scouts is fairly neutral name…

4 Likes

That Boys beware movie had great advice at a time when society was still relatively normal. Can you imagine showing that in a school or theatre today? The outcry from the perverts and the usual suspects would be deafening. And speaking of homosexual Boy Scout leaders, i saw the evidence by accident in the early seventies.A high school friend invited me to a pick-up hockey game with his father and a friend of the father, a scout leader, who i knew(this is in southern Ontario). After the game my friend and i were sitting in the backseat waiting to leave. Suddenly my friend’s father started caressing the back of the head of the scout leader, not in a “way to go, good game” sort of way, no this was a sexual caress. The scout leader seemed to be enjoying it, didn’t complain. I was shocked and embarrassed for my suddenly ex-friend, who didn’t seem to notice at all. My immediate thought was, this queer scout master has full access to boys?!? You just never know.

5 Likes

boyscouts1

3 Likes

I miss those days back in the early 90’s.

1 Like