Oregon County Issues Mask Order That Exempts Non-Whites

Originally published at: Oregon County Issues Mask Order That Exempts Non-Whites | Infostormer.com

An Oregon county has issued a mandatory face mask order that exempts non-Whites from being forced to comply.

Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people https://t.co/MWRsBk5i1t pic.twitter.com/haxgqlrv8N

— New York Post (@nypost) June 23, 2020

And we have people continuing to claim that there is systemic racial bias against blacks and other colored individuals.

This order here proves that conspiracy theory to be total and complete bullshit. The only systemic racial bias that exists is the systemic racial bias against White people. This is a proven fact bolstered by this government edict.

And speaking of masks, these mask orders that are being pushed are totally ridiculous. The government has no right to force people to wear a mask against their will.

This has less to do with the virus which we know is no more dangerous than the flu and much more to do with social control. If they can get large numbers of people to wear a mask based on a bullshit hoax, just think what else they could convince these people to do.

3 Likes

Wanna know why you get headaches from wearing masks?

2 Likes

There is a good article here about the harmful effects of wearing face masks.

It includes references to papers showing reduced oxygen saturation levels and increased rebreathing of exhaled CO2, along with the case of the Chinese jogger whose lung punctured and collapsed after he ran 2.5 miles whilst wearing a face mask.

2 Likes

LOL, even though blacks are (according to the media) at the highest risk of contracting and dying from COVID.

Melinda Gates says black should vaccinated first b/c of their high risk.

I agree! Let blacks be the guinea pigs for a new vaccination - exposed to whatever TF the government puts in it.

Good info, pass it on.

I went to my newly-opened hair salon over the weekend - mask and temperature taking required before entering. I had the mask on about 45 minutes, walked out to my car and almost fainted before I could open the door. I realized it was from wearing the mask and quickly took it off.

It also gives me coughing “coofing” fits when I wear it - I thought I was going to get thrown out of the grocery store b/c I was coughing so much

Link to Dr. Blaylock article from your article here:

https://technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/?fbclid=IwAR1ukQjaRQ1kjKDMjvPFqo5UgtR9W650QUGvEmtpyJsBIRN4tyIFONDZlFk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.