Orange Man to Classify Mexican Drug Cartels as Terrorist Groups

Originally published at: Orange Man to Classify Mexican Drug Cartels as Terrorist Groups | Infostormer.com

The orange man did an interview with Bill O’Reilly and said that he is in the process of designating Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations.

President @realDonaldTrump tells me he is 90 days into the process of designating Mexican drug cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations – which would give US forces more leverage in taking them out. pic.twitter.com/ewSJMkt6rr

— Bill O'Reilly (@BillOReilly) November 27, 2019

The orange man said that he’s 90 days into this process.

Forgive my ignorance here, but why the hell does it take 90+ days to classify an organization as a terrorist group?

Why can’t the orange man just order it? He’s supposed to be the presiding authority over the entire executive branch.

Whatever the case, even if he does officially classify them as terrorist groups, it is highly doubtful that he’ll order military operations against them. But who knows, maybe we’ll all be surprised.

All I’ll say is that there is certainly more national security justification to bomb Mexican drug cartels than there is to bomb all these random countries in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel.

2 Likes

I really cannot believe that drug cartels are not already deemed terrorist groups. Who else fits the definition better? Instead ordinary Americans who don’t believe in global warming, and are against all things that subvert our society are called the terrorists.

1 Like

I’m sure some SJWs will be like ‘hurr durr only doing it cause they are brown!’