One of Jew Jeff Epstein's Whores is Saying He Raped Her

Originally published at: One of Jew Jeff Epstein’s Whores is Saying He Raped Her | Infostormer.com

So now that the Jew Jeff Epstein has been arrested and is facing all sorts of sex crime charges, one of his old whores is coming out and saying that he raped her.

NY Post:

Another one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims has come forward, saying the billionaire pedophile raped her at age 15 at his multimillion-dollar Manhattan townhouse.

Jennifer Araoz was a fresh-faced 14-year-old when she was recruited to become part of Epstein’s harem of underage victims, she told NBC News.

What started off as mostly nude massages escalated into rape, she said.

“He raped me, forcefully raped me,” Araoz, now 32, told the network. “He knew exactly what he was doing.”

Araoz’s nightmare began in 2001, when a woman in her 20s approached her outside her high school, The Talent Unlimited, on the Upper East Side and chatted her up about her upbringing, her family and their finances.

“I was kind of a lost kid and she sensed it,” Araoz said.

Soon, the woman introduced the teen to Epstein at his East 71st Street townhouse, where she opened up to the much older financier about wanting to become a Broadway actress and how her dad had died of AIDS when she was 12.

Epstein told her that the teen “very lucky to have met somebody like him” and “that he could really help me,” she recalled.

One day, Epstein took Araoz on a tour of his $77 million home — leading her to what he called his “favorite room in the house,” she recalled.

It was the massage room — equipped with a table on the floor and a photo of a nude woman on the wall.

For a year, Araoz said, she was brainwashed into giving Epstein massages while wearing only her underwear. He would masturbate until he finished — and then leave her $300.

Give me a break. Brainwashed for a year? lol

I am obviously no fan of Epstein who is most definitely a very sadistic Jew, but this story is comical. Epstein regularly paid this skank money for her to give him massages as he jerked himself off. This was not rape. It was a business transaction and yet this whore who regrets her whoring is now using this debacle to draw attention to herself and make people feel sorry for her.

Nobody forced her to give Epstein massages while he masturbated and she willfully did this for a year straight. If she really felt victimized by these encounters, why did she continue engaging in them?

This bitch can fuck off. Epstein is a horrible kike, but this is just more #MeToo attention whoring.

2 Likes

Now I know Veterans Today is a skandal sheet a Duff is a compulsive liar, but if Trump is implicated it’s all over. Next: Pence, Next: war with Iran, Next: total destruction. I’m working on a way to get out of NY before the missiles hit.

4 Likes

you are at ground zero in more than one respect. if the russians don’t nuke you, the jews will false-flag you.

3 Likes

you know that she’s lying because of the , “he knew exactly what he was doing.” part. if she was really raped, like held down and had his jew dick rammed into her wet nubile pussy, she wouldn’t have to add that part. of course rapist ‘know what they’re doing’ otherwise they wouldn’t be rapists. she’s hoping to get a piece of the lawsuit pie. … but she’s super-hot so i’m going to try to contact her for a panty massage. if she’s good enough for Uncle Eppy she’s good enough for me…

3 Likes

Funny how none of the alleged rape victims are jewesses, just shiksas. Why is that?

jews%20and%20hitler jennifer%20rubin

3 Likes
2 Likes

i can’t believe that i remember Sandra Bernhartds name but it didn’t come right away. i saw this creature on some talk show long long ago but for the life of me i don’t know what she does to get on Tee Vee especially with that weird jew monkey face.

She hung about with that satanic slut madonna, that’s all I know about her, oh and she’s got a face that would turn milk sour.

2 Likes

My great-Granddad was under 5 foot and an absolute killer with his bare fists, big mistake anyone made if they fucked about with him!

1 Like