One Million People Now Say They Want to Storm Area 51

Originally published at: One Million People Now Say They Want to Storm Area 51 | Infostormer.com

One million people is certainly a huge number of people. They all say they want to storm Area 51 and expose the government conspiracy to conceal the existence of UFOs and aliens.

RT:

If even a small fraction of those UFO lovers show up to try and break ‘them aliens’ free from the secret desert facility, the ‘Area 51 raid’ joke risks spilling into one of the largest civil disobedience events ever in the US.

“We can move faster than their bullets,” the creators of the intentionally farcical event claim. But with over a million alien fans now registered as ‘going’ – and nearly the same number in reserve, just ‘interested’ in the raid – the US Air Force could find itself facing off against an unprecedented number of unarmed individuals.

“We would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area,” an Air Force spokeswoman previously said, expressing hope that UFO enthusiasts understand that an attempted breach of a military installation is no laughing matter.

Despite the very real threat that the authorities would have no choice but to use force in case of a real mass invasion, the special meme forces – either desperate to get to the bottom of US government secrets or just bored – are keeping the #Area51memes hashtag alive.

As I said previously, I believe that Area 51 is a testing ground for advanced military technology. While I am open minded about many subjects including UFOs and aliens, I believe most UFOs are in reality some type of secret advanced military technology.

Either way, if a huge number of people stormed Area 51, it would be very funny. I’d probably laugh. But I don’t think there’s one million people who have the balls to do it. If I had to guess, they’ll probably get no more than 1,000 people tops to try and storm the facility and they’ll be taken down by a small army of riot police.

The government should really be more transparent about what’s going on at Area 51 though. All the secrecy has created this situation where we now have a million people who say they’re willing to storm Area 51 and find the truth for themselves. It’s also a sign that people generally no longer trust the government and I can’t blame them for feeling this way.

4 Likes

Why can Area 51 have a border and Texas can’t?

7 Likes

Was through Area 51 back in '79 on my way to Vegas. Security was tight, but remember it was during the Soviet era & relations with the former USSR were beginning to deteriorate. Drove through 10 years later & still the same. I’ll agree with you that the US Government/DoD are using the facility for top secret research on advanced aerospace systems. I always considered UFOs to be nonsense. I still remember all the so called sightings back in late '65 & early '66. All the big ticket magazines printed both B&W & color pictures of them. Speaking of UFOs, been to Roswell, New Mexico. A tourist trap, if ever there is such a thing.
As far as this so called stunt to storm Area 51, all I can say is good luck. If you ask me, instead of this facility, why not the US Capitol? You’d get your answer to the alien question & a lot more if you did!

4 Likes

You know that is a really good question?
OPEN BORDERS FOR AREA 51

4 Likes

What a stupid idea. This is the focus of their lives? Area 51? They better be armed to the teeth if they try this because they will be shot at. Why not storm the banks, jewish tech companies, Planned Parenthood, Bohemian Grove, pedo island, etc? This is classic distraction and another example of how they flush everyone down the same toilet.

4 Likes

Imagine if a million angry white people showed up at the prison where James Fields is being incarcerated for the next 400 years for the crime of having done nothing wrong and demanded he be released?

This country deserves to burn.

5 Likes

about 100 of these guys will show up.

3 Likes

Tell Antifa they have to go in to free the detainees!

1 Like

3 Likes

I have witnessed an UFO and it was sort of emitting some sort of memory depletion beams to my brain but I believe my brain waves are too strong for them to overcome and fled a second after I saw it, leaving a small explosion. The emittance has affected my father, which looked at it for a good 10 seconds and he was sort of bogged down and told me to turn around and look at it, thinking he saw a firework rocket. It was a silver disc with a round ball as the center. It looks like it was no larger than 5 feet across. Then I told my father it was NOT a firework for sure- then his memory regained and realized that he saw an UFO… That was when I was 13, at July the 4th, 1999 at about 3 in the afternoon to be precise. and know from my own witness that it does exist and that is enough to prove the fact that UFOs and extraterrestrial life or secret government programs exist, but storming the compound is just a retarded idea and a suicidal mission. Like our fellow guys post about how we should storm for a better cause is more sensible.

2 Likes

The idiot that planned this whole thing has apparently a 1990s era conception of what Area 51 is. Aliens, special weapons and reversed engineering of captured UFOs? Nope…
Art Bell level disillusioned disinformation.

That’s where they hide for few years and come out to their new Talmudic Jew world order.

This is a psychological operation.

Everything beneath the surface and designed by them as a subterranean headquarters and contingency plan against us was designed by them.

Research the Denver airport artwork there and what’s below.

2 Likes

The fun never ends!

And check out their FB page.

3 Likes

Just an excuse to drink and party your mind out lol

2 Likes

Who needs an excuse?

1 Like

More like of a distraction of the real problems

1 Like

2 Likes

Mars attacks was a good movie when I was a kid. I liked how they said we come in peace then attacked. Also when they switched the heads.

2 Likes