On optics and characters

We need men of moral character. Jared Taylor speaks three languages, placed the sacks, and graduated from Yale. Do we need funds to get more prestige and to rid the image our enemies have painted us.

“White Trash” is code for poor white people. I fully support White Trash they are our cousins, our brethren. “White Trash” was invented to sow divisions among our own by (((you know what))). They sow seeds of division wherever they can. Don’t play their games. Our only enemy is (((them))). We would have our own countries if it wasn’t for (((them))).

3 Likes

(((Yale))) probably skull and bones too. Just like 41.

2 Likes

“Poor white trash” is typically a Jewish slur for every goyim that opposes them.

1 Like

I mean our enemies have painted us as toothless klansman and shaved headed hooligans

IMO poor whites have suffered them most under our current (((system))) drugs alcohol among other things. Constantly being hated. For perceived tendencies like incest whereas jews have an even high rate than blacks over poor whites.

2 Likes

Not trusting the (((new people))) anymore.
We should know by now.

1 Like

I feel sometimes they are young and try to hard. As with everyone I give them the benefit of doubt. Which is why I know I will be scammed or robbed.

Call me an optimist.

1 Like

I noticed he removed “white-trash image” from the original post. @kroenen

1 Like

I did not phrase it the way I wanted I meant to be the portray us as being the worst of the worst.

We are usually stereotyped as being backwards and barbaric. Basically the image the enemy pain it is ingrained in the mind of the normie

What? I don’t know what u mean?

1 Like

I am a good hearted goy who will be taken advantage of someday. But at least I know the signs of being taken advantage of and can mitigate the damages.

1 Like